ADVERTISEMENT

RICHBLACKMAN: You just made a BIG BOO BOO.......You hit my trip wire

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
fSL5V3N.jpg

QmghlKg.jpg

jssCIKc.jpg

I was waiting on you to stop picking on the other guys and pick on screen names your size.
So you represent who?
So you support who?

So I have been nice but you pulled the plug so it's time to bring the Lion out and shut you up.

The few Mecklenburg schools to be crowned was:
South Mecklenburg in 1966
East Mecklenburg in 1977
South Mecklenburg in 1981
How many Championships does West Mecklenburg have.....Zeeeeeeerow!!!!!!!!
How many Championships does Scotland have OOOONE
1 > 0

Now go sit yo big mouth somewhere on a corner and come up with a plan to bring The WEST into this Championship talk.....................until then you mean nothing to me. Now go hed take a knee, drank some water, find shade, and eat your pissy cornflakes

Additionally, turn your screen name off, take the batteries out, or go AWOL. Do whatever you have to do so you are never seen on here again

Finally, as for this station, you will not pass GO and collect $200

Last edited:
QmghlKg.jpg

jssCIKc.jpg

I was waiting on you to stop picking on the other guys and pick on screen names your size.
So you represent who?
So you support who?

So I have been nice but you pulled the plug so it's time to bring the Lion out and shut you up

The few Mecklenburg schools to be crowned was:
South Mecklenburg in 1966
East Mecklenburg in 1977
South Mecklenburg in 1981

No go sit yo big mouth somewhere on a corner and come up with a plan to bring The WEST into this Championship talk.....................until then you mean nothing to me. Now go hed take a knee, drank some water, find shade, and eat your pissy cornflakes
Take a knee? For what the Scots!!.. Your pretending days are over. You've been faking your way through this since Whites freshman year. You made it to how many ships during that run? Absolutely none, if your not 1st your last Ricky Bobby. Your Under achievers, wannabes, actors. Always a dollar short, get ya money up. West Meck will throw for over 400yds on yall. White will get his but the rest of barbershop quartet. Needs to keep singing backup. Last night you needed someone to perform the Heimlich maneuver on the home side. Week 5 bring your cleats leave your patten leather tap shoes at home.

In 1977 East Mecklenburg went 13 - 1 under coach Don Hipps in the Division 9 conference
In 1981 South Mecklenburg went 14 - 0 under coach Jim Seacord in the Southwestern Conference

In 2011 Scotland went 15 - 0 under coach Chip Williams in the Southeastern conference

So Recap:

How many Championships does West Mecklenburg have.....Zeeeeeeerow!!!!!!!!
1, 2, 3, into the 4
1cap, 2cap, recap, 4
4scots, Go_Scots, allscots, Won
your crew, what crew, all Grew, NONE

How many Championships does Scotland have OOOONE
1 > 0

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Did I?? We playing right now clown... 28-13 West meck over Vance 2nd qt
This dudes words have suddenly gotten short. It use to be some'n like:
أغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لكأغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لكأغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لكأغلقت فمي لك
أغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لكأغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لكأغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لك أغلقت فمي لكأغلقت فمي لك

------------------------------------------ BREAK ------------------------------------------

Now all he can say is
"No you didnt man..........STOP"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT