ADVERTISEMENT

Request for Tarboro vs East Surry upload to YouTube.

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
I am from the Charlotte viewing area. They didn't give us Tarboro vs East Surry game. So I went to NFHS Network and they failed miserably to show that game. Maybe, their is someone out there that dvr the full game. And upload the full game to YouTube. That would be greatly appreciated. I noticed last year Tarboro vs East Surry full game was on YouTube. That was the game I wanted to see the most..

There have been 8 to 10 or more uploads of the game but all says.
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
It will probably be after as many DVDs sold as they can sell before it will be available. Just my thoughts. someone else may know different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doppleganger#
I am from the Charlotte viewing area. They didn't give us Tarboro vs East Surry game. So I went to NFHS Network and they failed miserably to show that game. Maybe, their is someone out there that dvr the full game. And upload the full game to YouTube. That would be greatly appreciated. I noticed last year Tarboro vs East Surry full game was on YouTube. That was the game I wanted to see the most..
That would be a copyright violation which is probably why they are getting dumped off Youtube. A digital download or DVD can be ordered from NFHS of any of the state finals. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/store/nfhs-network?state=NC

That would be a copyright violation which is probably why they are getting dumped off Youtube. A digital download or DVD can be ordered from NFHS of any of the state finals. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/store/nfhs-network?state=NC
Yes, I pulled up the youtube 2019 game and it says the same thing,
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

What’s the overall athletic program like for Tarboro? Are they competing for titles in other sports or is it football 12 months a year kind of school? Do the girls teams have any success?

My request was answered. The full game is now on YouTube. I am watching it right now. Thank you for whoever uploaded this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT