ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Breon Pass Announcing Football or Basketball

In order to get games scheduled, someone needs to get off their ass and make some calls.

If that doesnt happen, no telling what the schedule will look like

this is true oak grove gotta west Forsyth game so that was a game that coulda been had

It stinks to see literally every other school schedule games and even scrimmages, and Reidsville has nothing set except for conference. Total BS. The current AD is a waste. Had to schedule 1A teams over an hour away because he was too lazy to get off his butt and make things happen.

It stinks to see literally every other school schedule games and even scrimmages, and Reidsville has nothing set except for conference. Total BS. The current AD is a waste. Had to schedule 1A teams over an hour away because he was too lazy to get off his butt and make things happen.
The football coaches are actively reaching out to schools regarding scheduling. No need to depend solely on AD.

Edited to note that many, many schools simply will not play Reidsville.

Per News and Record/Rockingham Now the Rams have East Surry and Ragsdale + Conference and looking for a week 1 opponent. Mentions Dudley, Page, and Grimsley as possible choices, along with potential for a county school if schools in Guilford/Alamance/ etc dont field a team.

I feel a little better now that only 1 game is needed. Page is most likely of those choices based on coaching connection I would say.

Per News and Record/Rockingham Now the Rams have East Surry and Ragsdale + Conference and looking for a week 1 opponent. Mentions Dudley, Page, and Grimsley as possible choices, along with potential for a county school if schools in Guilford/Alamance/ etc dont field a team.

I feel a little better now that only 1 game is needed. Page is most likely of those choices based on coaching connection I would say.
Well, Coaches Teague and Robertson have been playing some golf together lately so its entirely possible that the subject has come up.;)

The football coaches are actively reaching out to schools regarding scheduling. No need to depend solely on AD.

Edited to note that many, many schools simply will not play Reidsville.

]

The exact schedule I would have wanted, East surry, a team like Ragsdale and a dudley, grimsley or page.

Obviously my preference would be Dudley, that's budding rivarly waiting to happen. Dudley would be our new cummings if the series started.

]

The exact schedule I would have wanted, East surry, a team like Ragsdale and a dudley, grimsley or page.

Obviously my preference would be Dudley, that's budding rivarly waiting to happen. Dudley would be our new cummings if the series started.

Ragsdale is always solid, Coach Boykin knows what he is doing.

We won’t be playing Dudley, page or grimsley they are all booked.

breon announces tomorrow at noon

Congratulations to Pass! Coach Keatts got a steal right here.

Would have been cool to see him on the field as well, maybe Coach Doeran

You would think that his commitment would have gotten some coverage...... Congrats to the young man. I'm sure there's some information somewhere about it.

Reactions: UNC91
Pretty good drive up to Roanoke from Reidsville, about 2 hrs or so. At least the Rams found a school that would play.

That team is loaded with division one players. If the rams were willing to play them no reason to believe they would duck anyone

This is a joke. A school 2 hours away in VA is the only game that could be found? Well, when there is no effort or push to get more local games, even in a normal year, this is what is expected. Back to back weeks of playoff distance travel in weeks 1 and 2. Ridiculous. Im sure Lord Botetort wont be coming down to Reidsville next fall either. I dont buy that other schools wont play Reidsville because those gates would be massive and any AD or coach that passed that up cant be that bright.

The other factor I see is, yea, it would be a great game... but how many of the Rams star players will be dribbling a basketball weeks 1 and 2?

This is a joke. A school 2 hours away in VA is the only game that could be found? Well, when there is no effort or push to get more local games, even in a normal year, this is what is expected. Back to back weeks of playoff distance travel in weeks 1 and 2. Ridiculous. Im sure Lord Botetort wont be coming down to Reidsville next fall either. I dont buy that other schools wont play Reidsville because those gates would be massive and any AD or coach that passed that up cant be that bright.

The other factor I see is, yea, it would be a great game... but how many of the Rams star players will be dribbling a basketball weeks 1 and 2?

That’s my main concern is the basketball schedule for week one. We would probably be missing at least 6 or 7 with pass being gone as well.

I do hear we are playing Dudley as well in the fall. As for everything else you said, I guess we won’t know what really went on. I would rather play lb than some local schools.

Lord Botetourt is one of the top 3A teams in Virginia. They lost in the state championship game last year.

For those who keep crying about the Rams not playing anyone, this is a game that Reidsville would be an underdog if the game were to be played this fall.

LB was 14-1 last year.....calpreps.com matchup with reidsville and lb (in a fantasy 2019 game) would have Rams winning by only 1 point............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT