ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Breon Pass Announcing Football or Basketball

TheMule

Feb 5, 2003
Lenox Castle, NC
Rams Breon Pass ( WR/PG) announcing tonight at 11 pm ( June 1 ) on Greensboro WFMY TV Channel 2 whether he will play football or basketball in college.

Just glad he has decided he can't try to play both.

Hope he plays the sport he wants to play, regardless of his ultimate destination.

Mule go to Facebook and see the answer......I personally think he should go in the opposite direction from what he chose....but God bless Breon and good luck to him in the future...................................

Reactions: Kadyn930
Mule go to Facebook and see the answer......I personally think he should go in the opposite direction from what he chose....but God bless Breon and good luck to him in the future...................................

I am glad he choose the sport he loves most - basketball - because its his life and he should follow his heart.

Lets hope he grows a couple of inches over the next year or so. Going to be tough at 5'10" playing point guard at the Div I level against bigger players that are just as talented.

Great young man from a terrific family.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
There is no advice like bad advice. Doubt seriously NC State is an option now; look at their position signings. Maybe WFU will offer since some have left but other than that he has Elon, ECU, NC A&T, and Hampton.

What school is he attending college at? Others are wondering

There is no advice like bad advice. Doubt seriously NC State is an option now; look at their position signings. Maybe WFU will offer since some have left but other than that he has Elon, ECU, NC A&T, and Hampton.

State probably still on the table. He’s probably been in communication with them. He will get a few more big offers as well

And you based your post on what? Obviously just random banter ...smh

What’s the basketball team looking like this year? I know we have stevian Harrison, carter Wilson and strange back.

Well its nice that a message board poster knows what colleges are doing with their recruiting. No need to bother talking with the schools or listening to their high school coaches. Just listen to some anonymous poster who obviously knows everything. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: UNC91
I am glad he choose the sport he loves most - basketball - because its his life and he should follow his heart.

Lets hope he grows a couple of inches over the next year or so. Going to be tough at 5'10" playing point guard at the Div I level against bigger players that are just as talented.

Great young man from a terrific family.

Not with the NBA G league coming into play. College basketball is definitely going to change significantly. T

Well its nice that a message board poster knows what colleges are doing with their recruiting. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ahem... let us not forgot all the times Mule here has had the inside scoop on what UNC is doing in their recruiting. He has the exclusive rights to being the only one with contacts or insider info!

Not surprised, yet a little surprised. Bigger schools were offering him at football, the biggest I know of in basketball was NC State. More could come, obviously. If it were me, Id been all about going somewhere and playing both. I wonder how much consideration he gave to that possibility. Oh well, glad he doesnt care what we think. Im sure he discussed with his family and came to this decision, and the whole county will support him wherever he goes.

Not surprised, yet a little surprised. Bigger schools were offering him at football, the biggest I know of in basketball was NC State. More could come, obviously. If it were me, Id been all about going somewhere and playing both. I wonder how much consideration he gave to that possibility. Oh well, glad he doesnt care what we think. Im sure he discussed with his family and came to this decision, and the whole county will support him wherever he goes.

It might be that some schools were reluctant because of the football offers. I know it was a tough decision. I think he will get a few more big time offers.

Reactions: Frank Lost Password
I won't "banter" with you. Not my style. Great kid, great family. Just cut and paste this somewhere and come back to it in 365
Hey Bud, it’s been 2 months since your post not 365 and he has added UNCG, UNC Wilmington, College of Charleston, Winthrop, Rutgers, Providence and Georgia Tech. Not to bad with 10 more months left on your timeline

Hey Bud, it’s been 2 months since your post not 365 and he has added UNCG, UNC Wilmington, College of Charleston, Winthrop, Rutgers, ProBreovidence and Georgia Tech. Not to bad with 10 more months left on your timeline

Boy was he wrong and I knew he would be. Breon is going to have a touch choice narrowing down his college list. Unc Charlotte needs to offer, although I doubt he would go to uncc.

I think he’ll end up at State. Seems to be trending that way.

FInal 4 Schools per Breon Pass: Providence, Georgia Tech, ECU, and NC State.

3 of those schools are Adidas, Providence is the only Nike school, for what it is worth. ECU was his first offer I believe so nice to see him still "considering" them, but being honest they have about as much chance of getting him as I do of playing bass for Earth Wind and Fire.... slim to none.

He has been coming to football workouts from what Ive heard.

I'm surprised by that. I think he will pick Nc. State, with providence as second. I do think Ga tech is a legit option as well. Pass would be the guy at ecu, so I'm sure that is a little intriguing.

Off topic, but any work on what the schedule is looking like?

I'm surprised by that. I think he will pick Nc. State, with providence as second. I do think Ga tech is a legit option as well. Pass would be the guy at ecu, so I'm sure that is a little intriguing.

Off topic, but any work on what the schedule is looking like?

Im not. Im sure he is very tight with his classmates and doesnt want to pass up a chance at 4 straight title games with 3 wins in a row. But... ya never know...

No idea on the schedule. 4 conference games for sure, and I hope we can avoid the county schools. Are they in an 8 team conference?

Im not. Im sure he is very tight with his classmates and doesnt want to pass up a chance at 4 straight title games with 3 wins in a row. But... ya never know...

No idea on the schedule. 4 conference games for sure, and I hope we can avoid the county schools. Are they in an 8 team conference?

No I’m not surprised he’s playing. I’m surprised he’s been practicing. I had heard he’s planning to play.

yeah the county schools are in a 8 team conference. It would be damaging if we had to play them. The playoffs are very shortened.

A few weeks ago, it appeared NC State had pulled out of the Pass sweepstakes, focusing on other 2021 recruits to complete the class. However, sources told Pack Pride recently that State has re-entered the mix for Pass and has a great shot to make his top schools -- which he plans to release this Saturday.
Well Dang "Bud" That's why it was a risky move. Extremely fortunate he was able to shop himself this summer. You girls/guys don't really understand some things and your being pompous doesn't bode well. Recruiting is kinda like the prom for some. You ask four or five to go hoping that the one you really want to take says yes. However, if another one takes the bait then you have to cancel your other offers.
I'm not keeping up like you; how many days I got left? ;)

word I heard is that the Rams right now only have 5 games scheduled...the 4 conf teams and East Surry....seems HP Central, Mount Airy and E. Guilford have taken the Rams off....the 3 county schools are a no go because of the size of their conferences....if Reidsville and Morehead don't play that would end about 80 plus years of games between the two (altho for several years before there was a Morehead it was just Leaksville).....Leaksville, Draper and Spray combined as cities in 1967 to become Eden......Morehead high school came into existence in the mid 1950's...................

word I heard is that the Rams right now only have 5 games scheduled...the 4 conf teams and East Surry....seems HP Central, Mount Airy and E. Guilford have taken the Rams off....the 3 county schools are a no go because of the size of their conferences....if Reidsville and Morehead don't play that would end about 80 plus years of games between the two (altho for several years before there was a Morehead it was just Leaksville).....Leaksville, Draper and Spray combined as cities in 1967 to become Eden......Morehead high school came into existence in the mid 1950's...................

As long as we can get one moregood competition game then the last team won’t matter as much

Not sure if E. Surry is a definite at this time. Also problem with scheduling the Alamance County schools since they will most likely have to schedule Graham for their out of conference games.

Going to be a tough scheduling year for Rams and all other schools in small conferences.

Not sure if E. Surry is a definite at this time. Also problem with scheduling the Alamance County schools since they will most likely have to schedule Graham for their out of conference games.

Going to be a tough scheduling year for Rams and all other schools in small conferences.

It’s on East surry schedule

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT