ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville

LA... Looks like Reidsville is swimming around inside that pea head of yours... You seem obsessed with Reidsville....
Nah, not at all. For what? My program is just as accomplished. Just responding to this Reidsville circle jerk, since a couple of posters seem infatuated talking circle jerks, to this Crest poster’s opinion that involved Shelby, which obviously triggered many of you on some level. You’re in here talking should of, could of, and would of, blaming refs over a subpar performance vs a game Brevard team, and triggered by a poster, outside of Reidsville, apparently being unimpressed, giving his opinion. It’s happens, get over it.

Last edited:
Im curious to see how the schedule will change with realignment looming. With Morehead and McMichael dropping to 2A, the new conference SHOULD be Reidsville, the two M's, Cummings, Graham, and BY (Carrboro can kick rocks and go play South Granville or someone).
that's just a weak conference. The Mid-State is in no way remotely close to what it once was. When BY is winning that's pretty bad. Just saying..... I'm from the area so I keep track and know.

As I stated before, Rivals has paid off the NCHSAA. Shelby-Reidsville will never happen again. What would we talk about if these two teams actually played each other? Too many clicks and page views at stake.

Reactions: Ooooner and Mhsneer
FWIW Pisgah held Brevard and Heritage to a combined 7 points , beat both of them. North Lincoln, who Calpreps has beating Reidsville, blew Pisgah off the field,
42-10.
Obviously, Burns beat NL. Shelby beat Burns by 13.

Shelby, Burns, and NL would beat Reidsville, in my opinion. Shelby winning easily.

I knew Charger’s opinion that you don’t want Shelby would trigger some of y’all, which is pathetic. It’s his damn opinion.

Your win vs Brevard wasn’t impressive at all. I listened to much of that game on RR radio. Brevard had their chances. They left points on the field. Pinnex had pressure on him much of the game, and I could only imagine if that was the Shelby D after him. Heck, he ran straight out of bounce on a few plays.

Calpreps, useless

Calpreps, useless
I agree, but the Reidsville’s guys swear by it. They’re the ones who brought attention to it on this site, introduced everyone to it. There was a time when I thought The Mule was in cahoots with Simmons Ratings. He’d post Simmons’s stuff on here, before he would, and Simmons was consistent in posting his stuff back then.

No disrespect to Clinton, but I remember Calpreps had Clinton beating us by 10 in the state championship in 2013, it projected a score of 31-21. I thought it was ridiculous, no one was scoring 31 on that defense, and no run based team would have success against us. I thought to myself that Calpreps must be more of an eastern biased site back then. We’re 1-1 with Clinton. They beat a great Shelby team ‘97. Great program!

Last edited:
I agree, but the Reidsville’s guys swear by it. They’re the ones who brought attention to it on this site, introduced everyone to it. There was a time when I thought The Mule was in cahoots with Simmons Ratings. He’d post Simmons’s stuff on here, before he would, and Simmons was consistent in posting his stuff back then.

No disrespect to Clinton, but I remember Calpreps had Clinton beating us by 10 in the state championship in 2013, it projected a score of 31-21. I thought it was ridiculous, no one was scoring 31 on that defense, and no run based team would have success against us. I thought to myself that Calpreps must be more of an eastern biased site back then. We’re 1-1 with Clinton. They beat a great Shelby team ‘97. Great program!
Calpreps had us (NE) losing last night to SWE. I believe by 12 but someone can correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: Lion Attack
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
:D:D:D:D:):):):):):)
"I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat" I can’t even take you seriously, Ooooner, it’s something about that cat in your profile picture. You seem as if you might be sweet and lovable, or something. What makes it so bad, you’re the one and only Reidsville poster that I have ever seen in a thread refer to us Shelby posters as “Losers”. But, every time I see a post from you, my first thoughts are, “Awwww, look at Ooooner”. Stay sweet, Ooooner, there isn’t enough sweet people in this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Amen. Spoke the truth. Have them Shelby boys wondering what done hit em.
I seriously question how good y’all really are, though. Mountain Island Charter gave East Surry all they wanted, and held them to 26 points. Tarboro is going to blow them off the field, that’s if East Surry gets past Mitchell. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Mitchell beats them Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
"I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat" I can’t even take you seriously, Ooooner, it’s something about that cat in your profile picture. You seem as if you might be sweet and lovable, or something. What makes it so bad, you’re the one and only Reidsville poster that I have ever seen in a thread refer to us Shelby posters as “Losers”. But, every time I see a post from you, my first thoughts are, “Awwww, look at Ooooner”. Stay sweet, Ooooner, there isn’t enough sweet people in this world.

That’s pretty good! I was wondering when someone would say something about the “loser” comment! ;) I said that just to get under Shelby’s skin and I think I accomplished that with you. In reality, I think Shelby are winners just like Reidsville is.

By the way, don’t let the little kittie cat fool you. That cat was down right mean to people he didn’t know. :D

Reactions: Lion Attack
I seriously question how good y’all really are, though. Mountain Island Charter gave East Surry all they wanted, and held them to 26 points. Tarboro is going to blow them off the field, that’s if East Surry gets past Mitchell. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Mitchell beats them Friday.
Priceless!

Reactions: TheMule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT