ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville

Chargers#1

Oct 5, 2002
Spoke with some very nice people at Reidsville tonight. Was a good ball game for about 3 quaters and Reidsville just put the game away late. No bathrooms on the visitors side wtf, heck even Crest has a couple. Not a very big crowd, but I think that's just the case at a lot of High Schools now. I don't think y'all would want Shelby this year. Good luck next week.

Never seen that many lineman down field. Honestly should have been a 35 7 type of game. Brevard game plan is how you beat Reidsville and Shelby type of teams as long as they get behind

Reactions: Rammer16
Never seen that many lineman down field. Honestly should have been a 35 7 type of game. Brevard game plan is how you beat Reidsville and Shelby type of teams as long as they get behind

Exactly we had about 4 of them all were big plays. They did have a great game plan. Not to mention the strip they called dead, I'll just leave it alone. But I really didn't like that crew.

I forgot about the strip. That was a terrible call I took pictures and I had 20 shots before they ever blew the play dead with him going the other way with the ball

All I know is this... if both teams make it past next Friday and get a trip to Winston-Salem, then each teams fan base will say they'd whip the other by 21 no matter and had an easy path to the title.

Darn good problem to be stuck in, I'd say. NC is home of two of the finest small school football programs in the whole dadgum USofA.

Spoke with some very nice people at Reidsville tonight. Was a good ball game for about 3 quaters and Reidsville just put the game away late. No bathrooms on the visitors side wtf, heck even Crest has a couple. Not a very big crowd, but I think that's just the case at a lot of High Schools now. I don't think y'all would want Shelby this year. Good luck next week.

You really took us all by surprise with your post !
We never saw it coming!! Three cheers for the CCCJ !!

But I do agree about the bathrooms, and we do have some nice folks. Even saw somebody from South Point at the game.

F.w.i.w..since alot of folks like to make comparisons....Shelby beat West Lincoln tonight 42-7. The HALFTIME score for the Reidsville/Newton Conover game last week was 42-7....and Newton Conover beat West Lincoln 37-34. There it is...you can think what you want, but until you put that helmet on and tighten up that chin strap, it's all talk and it's plentiful in CC. The CC posters even saying over on the Shelby/Burns thread that if Burns were in 2A they both would win Championships. How convenient to say when you know there's no chance of finding out ! Comical ! CCCJ at it's finest !
.Anything can happen. Hope we stay alive next week.

Chargersclevelandcounty#1!
We know how yall Cleveland County faithful roll !!

Spoke with some very nice people at Reidsville tonight. Was a good ball game for about 3 quaters and Reidsville just put the game away late. No bathrooms on the visitors side wtf, heck even Crest has a couple. Not a very big crowd, but I think that's just the case at a lot of High Schools now. I don't think y'all would want Shelby this year. .

This was the most passive aggressive congratulations I’ve seen on here lol.

That's how they roll !!! You ain't the only one that's figured that out !

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
We didn't play badly. Brevard plays ball control. If you don't let Reidsville on the field for offense, you're doing your job. Truthfully the game should have been 35/42-7. The strip was 6 no question and they called one more back. No disrespect to Brevard. They played well.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
We didn't play badly. Brevard plays ball control. If you don't let Reidsville on the field for offense, you're doing your job. Truthfully the game should have been 35/42-7. The strip was 6 no question and they called one more back. No disrespect to Brevard. They played well.

We didn't play terrible, I was wrong on that offense moved it when they had it. I guess I mean we can't let a team dictate the pace and have to make sure we don't have those penalties we had.

It's the same thing year after year...We win big... Reidsville plays weak teams. Play a close game... Reidsville can't beat anyone.
I know the score was close through 3 quarters but we DID win 27 7 against a team that averaged 28, I think. Two huge 4th down stops. We did what Reidsville does ...wears you down and never stops coming after you

But I do agree about the bathrooms, and we do have some nice folks. Even saw somebody from South Point at the game.

F.w.i.w..since alot of folks like to make comparisons....Shelby beat West Lincoln tonight 42-7. The HALFTIME score for the Reidsville/Newton Conover game last week was 42-7....and Newton Conover beat West Lincoln 37-34. There it is...you can think what you want, but until you put that helmet on and tighten up that chin strap, it's all talk and it's plentiful in CC. The CC posters even saying over on the Shelby/Burns thread that if Burns were in 2A they both would win Championships. How convenient to say when you know there's no chance of finding out ! Comical ! CCCJ at it's finest !

FWIW Pisgah held Brevard and Heritage to a combined 7 points , beat both of them. North Lincoln, who Calpreps has beating Reidsville, blew Pisgah off the field,
42-10.
Obviously, Burns beat NL. Shelby beat Burns by 13.

Shelby, Burns, and NL would beat Reidsville, in my opinion. Shelby winning easily.

I knew Charger’s opinion that you don’t want Shelby would trigger some of y’all, which is pathetic. It’s his damn opinion.

Your win vs Brevard wasn’t impressive at all. I listened to much of that game on RR radio. Brevard had their chances. They left points on the field. Pinnex had pressure on him much of the game, and I could only imagine if that was the Shelby D after him. Heck, he ran straight out of bounce on a few plays.

Last edited:

And, he’s right. If Shelby was 2A and Burns 2AA, clean sweep of the titles by CC.

Last edited:
We didn't play terrible, I was wrong on that offense moved it when they had it. I guess I mean we can't let a team dictate the pace and have to make sure we don't have those penalties we had.
You act like Brevard didn’t move the bell on you guys any, and play good D vs Reidsville, particularly in the first half. You guys were very unimpressive in the first half, period. Even the homers that commentates the game was concerned in the first half, said, sans a couple of big plays, the Rams nor Blue Devils did much of anything, offensively.

You act like Brevard didn’t move the bell on you guys any, and play good D vs Reidsville, particularly in the first half. You guys were very unimpressive in the first half, period. Even the homers that commentates the game was concerned in the first half, said, sans a couple of big plays, the Rams nor Blue Devils did much of anything, offensively.

i didn’t say they didn’t move the ball that’s how they were able to dictate the pace of the game. I don’t think we really had the ball that much I’m the game we were moving the ball drive would stall somehow.

FWIW Pisgah held Brevard and Heritage to a combined 7 points , beat both of them. North Lincoln, who Calpreps has beating Reidsville, blew Pisgah off the field,
42-10.
Obviously, Burns beat NL. Shelby beat Burns by 13.

Shelby, Burns, and NL would beat Reidsville, in my opinion.
Shelby winning easily.

I knew Charger’s opinion that you don’t want Shelby would trigger some of y’all, which pathetic. It’s his damn opinion.

Your win vs Brevard wasn’t impressive at all. I listened to much of that game on RR radio. Brevard hard their chances. They left points on the field. Pinnex had pressure on himmuch of the game, and I could only imagine if that was the Shelby D after him. Heck, he ran straight out of bounce on a few plays.

It was a 2nd and 2 or something and he made a mistake of going backwards. That’s something he has to improve on, I’ve noticed he’s done it a lot this year. Good qb though

i didn’t say they didn’t move the ball that’s how they were able to dictate the pace of the game. I don’t think we really had the ball that much I’m the game we were moving the ball drive would stall somehow.
Nah, you keep it 100, FBNC is telling it very one sided. I listened to the game, Brevard gave you guys fits, period, them playing you closely over two years is no coincidence. I watched the live steam of Shelby on tv, watched Burns on my phone, listened to your game on Reidsville Radio Network.

Last edited:
This was the most passive aggressive congratulations I’ve seen on here lol.
And, he’s right. If Shelby was 2A and Burns 2AA, cleaning sweep of the titles by CC.

Man get off yourself ! No way you can make that claim ! That's what y'all do all the time... I gave you a who beat who like y'all always like to do and it means nothing ... Keep putting Reidsville down if it makes yall feel special... I just don't understand why y'all wanna keep claiming something that you don't know.. Man y'all outta be rich by now if y'all have that kinda wisdom...should be betting the farm ! I think you still gotta job don't ya ! get outta here with that crap.
Honestly, it's all stupid jiberish!
I'm goin' fishin'. But I'd love to have some of what y'all smoking out there !

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
It was a 2nd and 2 or something and he made a mistake of going backwards. That’s something he has to improve on, I’ve noticed he’s done it a lot this year. Good qb though
My son would do that at times. Just like you could hear it through the radio, fans were screaming, “throw the ball away”. You can’t do that in High school football, it’s intentional grounding, period.

Last edited:
Man get off yourself ! No way you can make that claim ! That's what y'all do all the time... I gave you a who beat who like y'all always like to do and it means nothing ... Keep putting Reidsville down if it makes yall feel special... I just don't understand why y'all wanna keep claiming something that you don't know.. Man y'all outta be rich by now if y'all have that kinda wisdom...should be betting the farm ! I think you still gotta job don't ya ! get outta here with that crap.
I gave you a who beat who, too. Get over yourself!

You caught a break when Anson was kicked out of the playoffs. They have some athletic brothas on the team, you’re also lucky that Randleman went 2AA East. The Football gods seem to always favor you guys. You’re overrated!

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
I knew when Chargers#1 made that last comment, gave his opinion, you guys were going to come for him, copping pleas on struggling with Brevard, I won’t disrespect them, and call them weak like Franky would, they certainly wasn’t, but they were far from elite. You will find that most Crest people will not pull for Shelby under any condition. The man gave his opinion.

I gave you a who beat who, too. Get over yourself!

Yeah, the difference is between us is ,, I didn't say or claim that we would win dude. That's what I been saying. Get over yourself ! Have a little class for once LA. Believe it or not we gotta pretty good little team..

I knew when Chargers#1 made that last comment, gave his opinion, you guys were going to come for him, copping pleas on struggling with Brevard, I won’t disrespect them, and call them weak like Franky would, they certainly wasn’t, but they were far from elite. You will find that most Crest people will not pull for Shelby under any condition. The man gave his opinion.

We all know they'll pull for them when it's for the betterment of the CCCJ

Yeah, the difference is between us is ,, I didn't say or claim that we would win dude. That's what I been saying. Get over yourself ! Have a little class for once LA. Believe it or not we gotta pretty good little team..
Man, when you responded , “CCCJ”(Cleveland County Circle Jerk), to this man’s opinion, class went out the window. Miss me with that hypocritical bs!

Reactions: Bulldog_012
We all know they'll pull for them when it's for the betterment of the CCCJ
Like a poster said in another thread, some of you guys are some hypocrites. Since he didn’t praise all mighty Reidsville to your liking, you made that “classy” response in your opening sentence.

For the record I never said Brevard was weak. Their defense is very good, better than last year Id even say. Offense... Not so much, but QB was better runner this year.

For the record I never said Brevard was weak. Their defense is very good, better than last year Id even say. Offense... Not so much, but QB was better runner this year.
Nah, you’re forever posting “weak mountain/ traid teams” whenever it applies to someone other than Reidsville’s opposition. Had this been us struggling, you definitely would have posted it.

Last edited:
Nah, you’re forever posting “weak mountain/ traid teams” whenever it applies to someone other than Reidsville’s opposition. Had this been us struggling, you definitely would have posted it.

The only weak mountains teams are the ones Shelby plays. Duh.

LA, I’m with you 100% on this. You can only play the conference youre put in. But when you’re non conference schedule consist of the rest of Cleveland county...burns aside even...it’s a gauntlet. Period dot dash. Never see the mighty rams play anyone. Heck y’all finally play a good 1A team this year and get beat. Y’all play has beens....never will play anyone who is good at the moment. Want to get that home cooking in the playoffs.

Just calling it like I see it, don’t hate the messenger

Im cool with Burns folks talking junk, not very often they are good enough to be able to say anything. Good for them.

Those mustard yellow pants are ugly though.

Im cool with Burns folks talking junk, not very often they are good enough to be able to say anything. Good for them.

Those mustard yellow pants are ugly though.

Its funny they always say never play anyone, like Western Alamance, Northern Guilford, Northwest guilford, West Rowan were all nobodies when we played them. Eastern Guilford had been doing well in 3a, but had a down year this.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Thank you, I’m not a fan either.

Truth of the matter is I’m not trying to take anything away from Reidsville and their history. A great program none the less. Then there is truth though, yalls schedule was weak this year and has been for the last several. I would bet the farm if they played Shelby, Burns, Kings Mountain or crest.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Dude, a couple of those teams you mentioned, you haven’t played in damn near a decade.

Im curious to see how the schedule will change with realignment looming. With Morehead and McMichael dropping to 2A, the new conference SHOULD be Reidsville, the two M's, Cummings, Graham, and BY (Carrboro can kick rocks and go play South Granville or someone).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT