ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs S Granville

From the video I saw online, the gymnasium in Creedmoor is small.

Getting there early is a must if the kids want to get in they should leave right after school to get in line. The gym is pretty small and usually fills up quick. Should be a good game Breon and Bobby know each other well and should be a heck of a match up.

They've had a couple of close games earlier in the year. Looks like they've been rolling lately.

I agree gonna have to bring A game. Don’t think this is gonna be a team u can get down by 10-15 points and work ya way back in it. Looks like they have more fast break points and dunks then anything

Just a highlight reel ... only shows the great stuff (and there is plenty of it)!

Reidsville has some great highlights from the Hertford County game ... saw them on the Reidsville basketball facebook page.

Getting there early is a must if the kids want to get in they should leave right after school to get in line. The gym is pretty small and usually fills up quick. Should be a good game Breon and Bobby know each other well and should be a heck of a match up.
I'd hate for Reidsville fans to make the 90-minute trip and be turned away due to the small capacity.

Wish I could go. I know its going to be super packed and I'm pretty sure they have a small gym.

Wont see many ram fans make the trip if they know they may get turned away. I was going to go but not if there is any chance I still wont be able to watch it.

South Granville looked impressive on the highlights. Looked like the globetrotters against that first round team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT