ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs east surry

Does Rockingham County broadcast High School football games? That I have seen on YouTube. I wish they would broadcast this game.

Reidsville radio will broadcast that’s how I plan on listening. Unless by chance I could get tickets
Will Reidsville Radio also have video like they did basketball last week. Only one camera but really good production for such a small crew putting it together.

Will Reidsville Radio also have video like they did basketball last week. Only one camera but really good production for such a small crew putting it together.

I’m not sure. They would likely need permission and someone to run the camera. I’m sure they are working on it

Reactions: UNC91
Trying to watch the game on nfhsnetwork ... pretty sad production ... a lot of buffering and the graphic has it 0-0 when it's actually 21-0 Reidsville in the first quarter. Glad East Surry has a good PA guy ... that's about the only sound.
I've also got the game on reidsville radio but they are about 3 plays ahead of the video.

I really thought this would be the best game in the state. Really surprised at the score. Especially considering how many guys were playing basketball on Tuesday!

East Surry lost a lot of talent that was what most would call an extreme anomaly for a 1A team from last year. While they still have some serious talent, it’s not as prevalent throughout the roster. They are a very good 1A team. Not on last years level by any means. Which isn’t a knock at them at all.

Reactions: Tony1038 and UNC91
East Surry starting quarterback went out in the first quarter with an injury and didn't return. After the first 15 minutes of the game and falling behind 28 - 0, East played them pretty close the rest of the way with a backup QB. It was an adventure every time we lined up to punt in the first quarter, I think Reidsville caught the punt formation bug in the second half. Long snappers wreaking havoc on both teams.

Everyone knows my appreciation for LS. Most underrated and underappreciated player that no one cares about until things go south

What? Is this serious, sold out in 1 minute. Cant believe only 100 fans. I dont even think the game will be that close. Reidsville by 21+
35-7 at the half ... Rams scored in final minute of the half on a couple of Pinnix-to-Pass completions. Pass showed his awesome talent on those two plays.
Pass is a player,He is deadly accurate on long throws.Im no scout but if I was Brandon would be playing on my team even if I had to cheat to secure the deal..If there's 50 Qbs in college better ,I've yet to see them,he's a winner.

This game was total mismatch, really thought Reidsville was better team last season they just underestimate them.

Pass is a WR/DB....Kyle Pinnix is the 3 year starter at QB for the Rams....Deadly Duo............Breon Pass is an all state/all everything basketball player...Has signed with NC State.....just finished his h.s. career last Sat. nite...avg. 34 points per game and 12 rebounds...He's a great high school football player....even greater in basketball......................

Pass is a WR/DB....Kyle Pinnix is the 3 year starter at QB for the Rams....Deadly Duo............Breon Pass is an all state/all everything basketball player...Has signed with NC State.....just finished his h.s. career last Sat. nite...avg. 34 points per game and 12 rebounds...He's a great high school football player....even greater in basketball......................

He is a great young man as well
Everything he receives he has earned.
Special talent in Reidsville

7 receptions for 100 yards and also an interception -- LESS THAN A WEEK after the end of a basketball season where he averaged 32.6 points, 12.3 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.

Everyone knows my appreciation for LS. Most underrated and underappreciated player that no one cares about until things go south
This has been a solid position for many years for Reidsville ... very few bad snaps on punt and placekicks. The vital shotgun center-to-QB exchange has been 99.9% flawless.
I'm sure Rams will improve in this area with more practice.

I don't want to seem unkind, but I was told there were five Div I prospects on the East Surry team. If this is so then they must have been hiding in the dressing room because they certainly were not on the football field last night.
Whoever told you that, is clueless. They have one D1 the younger Gosnell kid who is a TE. Their starting QB is D1 but in baseball, not football.

Whoever told you that, is clueless. They have one D1 the younger Gosnell kid who is a TE. Their starting QB is D1 but in baseball, not football.
I don't want to seem unkind, but I was told there were five Div I prospects on the East Surry team. If this is so then they must have been hiding in the dressing room because they certainly were not on the football field last night.

Mule how many prospects does reidsville have? Obviously pass and pinnix. Rankin and Robinson our committed to d2 schools.

Don't forget Cummings - averaging 88 points a game.

I doubt Cummings scores more than 14 on us. If smith can put up 74 imagine what we could do. Plus Cummings already lost week one. Cummings does seem improved. But I’d be willing to bet byhs is the second best team in conference

I still find it hard to believe that a high school football game (11 man) ended up in an 88-74 score.....please someone find the scoring summary and post it...................

Considering this is the only early season game I will be able to attend, I am grateful that the team wore the pants of our long honored and traditional color....gray?!

It was very evident that this was the first game with limited scrimmages. Every timeout used came from substitution errors or change of position woes.There seemed to be no downfield game. The special teams performance was not so special.

The special teams performance was not so special.
Except placekicking team ... Anthony Franson (with assist to long snapper and holder) was 6 for 6 on XPs and 2 for 2 on FGs.
Also a 91-yard kickoff return by Cam Peoples was pretty special.

Reidsville ended with 104 yards net rushing, but actually gained 167. Losses to bad snaps and sacks cost 63 yards.
Pinnix 14 of 21 passing for 178 yards and 2 TDs. No interceptions. Freshman Al Lee came in to complete a pass for 17 more yards.

Mule how many prospects does reidsville have? Obviously pass and pinnix. Rankin and Robinson our committed to d2 schools.
The best prospect on the Rams is Freshman QB Al Lee. Before he graduates he has the potential to be one of the top QBs not just in the state but in the nation. Think in terms of 5 Star recruit a couple of years down the road.

Reactions: easternNCfan41
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT