ADVERTISEMENT

2A Reidsville Rams Update

TheMule

Feb 5, 2003
Lenox Castle, NC
Beat Eden Morehead Wednesday, Feb 5, 74-65. Rams had 18 point lead at halftime. Panthers only scored 2 points in second quarter.

Beat Carrboro Tuesday, Feb 4, 71-60. Ragged game with several Rams players under the weather.

Cummings Friday night.

All games in Reidsville.

Reactions: Ramkiller2016
Due to the weather situation (school canceled on Friday), the Cummings game was moved to Saturday and the McMichael game was sacrificed.

The basketball team schedules better than the football team. Playing Smith and playing in a good Christmas tournament.

The basketball team schedules better than the football team. Playing Smith and playing in a good Christmas tournament.
ain't too sure it's smart to play 3 games in 3 days like the Rams do next week.....tues at Graham, wed home vs. DSA and thurs at B-Y....Smith game was last loss and Rams are probably much better since that one....having won 13 straight going into tonites games vs. Cummings....

ain't too sure it's smart to play 3 games in 3 days like the Rams do next week.....tues at Graham, wed home vs. DSA and thurs at B-Y....Smith game was last loss and Rams are probably much better since that one....having won 13 straight going into tonites games vs. Cummings....

Rams start the season late, because of football. Luckily none of those teams are that good. But I worry about legs for conf tournament and playoffs.

Reactions: rambbq
Reidsville wins its 14th straight tonite with 20 point win over Cummings.........Reidsville now 18-2 (9-0 in conference)...3 more regular season games next week....at Graham (2-11-20), Home against Durham School of Arts (2-12-20), and at Bartlett-Yancey (2-13-20)..............

According to Reidsville Facebook page, Rams won again tonight, 92-76 at Graham (2-11-20).
Breon Pass scored 31 points, K.J. Allen 23 and Auldon Edwards 14.
Final home regular season game Wednesday.

I'm sure they didn't but I assume they look at overall sch and the records of those teams in which they have played not sure how Max Preps does it.

Randlemans conference is better, but they really don't play anyone. I know they are solid seen them last year.

Reidsville wins their 16th straight tonite (2-12-20) vs. Durham School of the Arts 89-57....Reidsville record moves to 20-2 (11-0 in conference)....last reg. season game will be thurs. (2-13-20) at Bartlett-Yancey.................

Reidsville wins final regular season game Vs. Bartlett-yancey Thursday 65-58. I def see Rams going at least to 3rd round in playoffs

Reidsville wins final regular season game Vs. Bartlett-yancey Thursday 65-58. I def see Rams going at least to 3rd round in playoffs
Rams playing pretty well right now...winning 17 straight and finishing season with a 21-2 record.....lots of quickness....lack of a real big man could pose problem....but it will take a very good team to take them down they way they are playing and have been playing the last month or so.......................

Heck would even love to see them go to States. Coach Pass is very proud of them i’m sure.

They were down by 11 at the half at Bartlett Yancey ... great comeback to get that final regular season win and keep the streak going.
It is a concern that they fell behind to a Bartlett Yancey team that is 12-11.

They were down by 11 at the half at Bartlett Yancey ... great comeback to get that final regular season win and keep the streak going.
It is a concern that they fell behind to a Bartlett Yancey team that is 12-11.

I don't think so. It was their 3rd game in 3 days.

I don't think so. It was their 3rd game in 3 days.
lol....we gotta work on this schedule thing...football and basketball...5 basketball games in 7 day period....football with 6 straight AWAY games this coming season........as Joe Biden would say "Come on Man"..............................

lol....we gotta work on this schedule thing...football and basketball...5 basketball games in 7 day period....football with 6 straight AWAY games this coming season........as Joe Biden would say "Come on Man"..............................

I can't wait until we get a new schedule for football. I really don't like the upcoming schedule. Only 3 interesting games.

Payback from last year when we had 6 straight home games. I think it'll be the first trip to Mount Airy since the 1969 championship game.

Anyone know when the Rams play next?
Below is the schedule for the 4 Mid-State 2-A Conference semifinal games on Wednesday:
They moved the games up a day - I guess they are worried about weather forecast.

4:00 PM Reidsville girls vs Bartlett Yancey girls

5:30 PM Carrboro boys vs Bartlett Yancey boys

7:00 PM NCSSM girls vs DSA girls

8:30 PM Reidsville boys vs Cummings boys

Below is the schedule for the 4 Mid-State 2-A Conference semifinal games on Wednesday:
They moved the games up a day - I guess they are worried about weather forecast.

4:00 PM Reidsville girls vs Bartlett Yancey girls

5:30 PM Carrboro boys vs Bartlett Yancey boys

7:00 PM NCSSM girls vs DSA girls

8:30 PM Reidsville boys vs Cummings boys
Where are the games being played?

Home courts?

Reidsville championship game vs Carborro has been moved due to weather to Saturday Feb.22 @ 3:30 at Cummings High school

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT