ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville off to fast start led by Breon Pass

TGT

Sep 18, 2001
The Rams have won their first two games, defeating Shining Light Academy 99-84 and Graham 87-52.
Senior Breon Pass (NC State recruit) has been amazing, averaging 39.0 points, 14.5 rebounds and 8.5 assists per game. He's made 29 of 35 field goal attempts (including 5 of 8 from 3-point distance) and 15 of 17 free throws. He posted 44 points vs. Shining Light and 34 vs. Graham.
Rams step up in competition in their next game, playing Greensboro Dudley Tuesday.

The Rams have won their first two games, defeating Shining Light Academy 99-84 and Graham 87-52.
Senior Breon Pass (NC State recruit) has been amazing, averaging 39.0 points, 14.5 rebounds and 8.5 assists per game. He's made 29 of 35 field goal attempts (including 5 of 8 from 3-point distance) and 15 of 17 free throws. He posted 44 points vs. Shining Light and 34 vs. Graham.
Rams step up in competition in their next game, playing Greensboro Dudley Tuesday.

That’s a big game on Tuesday

I'm sure as usual that Dudley will have 3 or 4 guys 6'6" or better............is the game at Dudley or Reidsville??...not that it matters since no one can see it.......................

I'm sure as usual that Dudley will have 3 or 4 guys 6'6" or better............is the game at Dudley or Reidsville??...not that it matters since no one can see it.......................

The game is at reidsville. The game maybe shown online. I’ve seen bits and pieces of both games online during the game. Dudley does have some size and a lot of athletes that could bother pass. Very intriguing game, wish I could go. Would have been a great atmosphere.

Dudley has nobody who can guard Breon what they do have is a few athletes to throw at him all game. I think game is a toss up Dudley doesn't have a star player but they have two pretty solid guys who are both seniors. Dudley 1st game is tonight and they have a new coach so not sure what they playing style will be.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Dudley has nobody who can guard Breon what they do have is a few athletes to throw at him all game. I think game is a toss up Dudley doesn't have a star player but they have two pretty solid guys who are both seniors. Dudley 1st game is tonight and they have a new coach so not sure what they playing style will be.

You said it better than me. But I meant Dudley maybe able to slow pass down enough. Of course pass will get his, the big question is can the others help enough.

You said it better than me. But I meant Dudley maybe able to slow pass down enough. Of course pass will get his, the big question is can the others help enough.
And I think that’s were Dudley advantage will be I believe they have more true basketball players than Reidsville.

The game is at reidsville. The game maybe shown online. I’ve seen bits and pieces of both games online during the game. Dudley does have some size and a lot of athletes that could bother pass. Very intriguing game, wish I could go. Would have been a great atmosphere.
How do you watch it online???

How do you watch it online???
[/QUOTE

Go to hoop state network on YouTube. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the actual link. I’ve heard reidsville is trying to stream most games this year.

Also reidsville radio network will be broadcasting; this will likely be huge fir us during football.

No surprise...Rams hustled but #1 is pretty much the talent....ball handling in the crucial part of the 3rd qtr was downfall....Rams had cut the lead to 1 before the wheels fell off...........Rams will win more than they lose tho............

No surprise...Rams hustled but #1 is pretty much the talent....ball handling in the crucial part of the 3rd qtr was downfall....Rams had cut the lead to 1 before the wheels fell off...........Rams will win more than they lose tho............

It sucks because i think last year’s reidsville team would have won that game.

Reactions: rambbq
Breon is good, but his stats are inaccurate & majorly inflated by Reidsville’s coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT