ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville in 2018

It will be a tenth grader starting here, a tenth grader starting there, and tenth graders starting everywhere lol

Biggest hole to fill will be the QB spot, which is wide open.

Some think the best QB prospect might be the brother of RB Travon Canada He was the JV QB in 2016 but did not play in 2017. I can't remember his first name.

Lots and lots of talent returning. Young but maybe even more talent than last year.
Trevon Canada is hearing from West Point. He is the number one student in his class academically.
Please do a facts check before you post this type of stuff. There is another player that has a higher gpa than he and that player is 5th in the class.

I took a look at the schedule and it looks like we may end up plowing through the regular season again. I think the main key I can gather from the boards is finding our QB from a bunch of talented kids. Good to hear some of the kids having higher GPA's, my GPA wasn't too shabby when I played for the Rams. I think I got a plaque somewhere for it haha.

Please do a facts check before you post this type of stuff. There is another player that has a higher gpa than he and that player is 5th in the class.

We can all agree that 5th in the class is still an amazing accomplishment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT