ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville football 2021

Could be the Two W's at RB this year.
What position is the #15 kid from last year going to play this year? I was looking at some pictures of the team and a # 14 is QB. I was impressed with #15 last year playing DE in a couple of games as a freshman.

What position is the #15 kid from last year going to play this year? I was looking at some pictures of the team and a # 14 is QB. I was impressed with #15 last year playing DE in a couple of games as a freshman.

That’s the same kid, he changed his number. Also got a transfer qb in

That’s the same kid, he changed his number. Also got a transfer qb in
Ok thanks. As good as he looked in warmups in the couple of games I went to I couldn't imagine him switching position. This kid has the potential to be very good.

Rams hoping to go to 6 consecutive state championships. This team will be young but talented. Any news thus far on the team?
They’re young and after the first group are kind of small across the OL. But the coaches will adjust and make things happen

Last edited:
On a different note you gotta feel for Wake Forest who drove around 90-100 miles 1 way to scrimmage Reidsville only to get stormed out after about 5 minutes of play...talk about a wasted nite..........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT