ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville football 2021

tarheel fan1

Dec 2, 2011
Rams hoping to go to 6 consecutive state championships. This team will be young but talented. Any news thus far on the team?

Page has a long, long ways to go before being competitive unless Coach Rob can convince the former Page players to relocate back home.

I expect them to be much improved. I don't think this will be a easy game. We are not even sure how good the rams will be, ( I personally think they will be fine).

Rams in major need of both offensive and defensive linemen. Rest of positions will be just fine.

I do agree. I think a freshman may start at defensive tackle. I think they have good lineman. But have virtually no depth. It was 3 sophomores that were pretty big, I imagine they will be starting on the offensive line. 51, 53 and 56. Number 65 is small but he was Ki back up last season.

Last edited:
But you're ok when I troll the other teams. Everybody can get this smoke. Golden kittens included :cool:
I’m going to start calling you, Anonymous, though. It would be dope if you were to get on here with that voice and all. You’re the only person on this entire site who doesn’t claim a team or an alma mater. You’re on Facebook with no profile picture, just that default silhouette, and going by the name, C. Hopper. Smh. You’re doing too much, bro.

Last edited:
I'm helping with the middle school this year. We missed seeing 2019 7th graders becoming 8th graders. I've been shocked at the size of the kids heading across the parking lot. Huge. Stevion's "little brother" has reclassed and will still be at the middle school he's 6'5". There's a D-Lineman coming that's varsity size right now. Young...yes. Lack of size and talent.... Not a chance. State Finals good... Going to be tough with no multi classifications but that's true for everyone!

Reactions: tarheel fan1
I'm helping with the middle school this year. We missed seeing 2019 7th graders becoming 8th graders. I've been shocked at the size of the kids heading across the parking lot. Huge. Stevion's "little brother" has reclassed and will still be at the middle school he's 6'5". There's a D-Lineman coming that's varsity size right now. Young...yes. Lack of size and talent.... Not a chance. State Finals good... Going to be tough with no multi classifications but that's true for everyone!

I think I know the d lineman you’re talking about. I’ve head good things about him. He might be a day one starter.

Is someone that reclasses allowed to play sports? Seems he must not have liked potential playing time he was gonna get.

It’s another kid that reclassified as well, I believe. It could be numerous number of reasons why a kid would. It was no middle school ball last year as well. I think both kids would have been varsity basketball of course, stevion brother at 6’5 would definitely probably be varsity football day one.

It’s another kid that reclassified as well, I believe. It could be numerous number of reasons why a kid would. It was no middle school ball last year as well. I think both kids would have been varsity basketball of course, stevion brother at 6’5 would definitely probably be varsity football day one.
I didn’t think you could reclassify in public schools.

Middle school students have six semesters of eligibility (6-8) however, only four semesters in football (7-8). There is no reclassification in public school. Only ineligible players. The student does have the option to play high school football while in middle school if they are going to age out before their senior year. If I could have figured out how to post/copy the NC Middle School Rulebook I would have.

Reactions: Incognito75
Middle school students have six semesters of eligibility (6-8) however, only four semesters in football (7-8). There is no reclassification in public school. Only ineligible players. The student does have the option to play high school football while in middle school if they are going to age out before their senior year. If I could have figured out how to post/copy the NC Middle School Rulebook I would have.
Thanks that’s what I thought in regards to the rules. Also they have to make sure they don’t age out in HS too.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with that situation then. As far as I know the kids are still at Reidsville though.

But its going to be an intriguing position battle that will be in Reidsville news soon enough.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with that situation then. As far as I know the kids are still at Reidsville though.

But its going to be an intriguing position battle that will be in Reidsville news soon enough.
If you complete 8th grade, which Im assuming he did, you cant turn around and play 8th grade sports the next season. Private school may be the path he has to take. Too me it sounds like he got some bad advice from someone thinking he is a "basketball only" guy. Sad.

As far as that position battle goes, there might be some hurt feelings come this fall for a few positions.

If you complete 8th grade, which Im assuming he did, you cant turn around and play 8th grade sports the next season. Private school may be the path he has to take. Too me it sounds like he got some bad advice from someone thinking he is a "basketball only" guy. Sad.

As far as that position battle goes, there might be some hurt feelings come this fall for a few positions.

As far as I know its two kids and I don't think they are basketball only guys "YET". I heard about stevions brother from here, but I seen where he was working out with the varsity team. So I have no idea what's going on with that. Not entirely sure what's going on with the other kid. Someone in the know can probably shed some more light on those situations.

I see you know about the new Qb, he looks good though from what I heard. Him being 6'5 makes a good prospect. I just don't know if he would beat out who was supposed to be the starter in the first place. What other hurt feelings are you talking about?

As far as I know its two kids and I don't think they are basketball only guys "YET". I heard about stevions brother from here, but I seen where he was working out with the varsity team. So I have no idea what's going on with that. Not entirely sure what's going on with the other kid. Someone in the know can probably shed some more light on those situations.

I see you know about the new Qb, he looks good though from what I heard. Him being 6'5 makes a good prospect. I just don't know if he would beat out who was supposed to be the starter in the first place. What other hurt feelings are you talking about?
QB is a kid from Rockingham. Sure looks the part, probably will help basketball as well. There is also a RB LB from Danville, his dad was pretty good in the late 90s

Reactions: Rammer16
QB is a kid from Rockingham. Sure looks the part, probably will help basketball as well. There is also a RB LB from Danville, his dad was pretty good in the late 90s

QB from Rockingham will have to find another position if he wants to play.

Cam Peoples can also play QB.

He can, but no way he does. Peoples is our best wr. We are fine at Qb, I'd imagine it will be a open competition now. But as you said it will be hard to beat out the sophomore.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT