ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville 48 Polk Co. 11

rambbq

Nov 13, 2002
Reidsville, NC
Bitter cold nite in Reidsville.....25 degrees at game's end...Rams dominate both sides of the ball but all those penalties (200 yds.) will bite us in the butt vs. Shelby if we don't correct it....Hard hitting game...several Polk players were sidelined during the game

Don't feel bad rambbq...Shelby had plenty of their own penalties tonight against Carver. Congrats on the win and looking forward to a good one next week.

just hope we play like I know we can and not like we did last year versus you guys from the end of the first half to the end....lol.........

When Wheeler limped off the field in the 2nd quarter, I thought he was done. But he really bounced back quick. He showed his elusiveness and speed on that 66 yard run. He had absolutely no pass protection against the Rams' rush led by sophomore Brandon Lee (3 sacks).

Very poor fan support last two weeks. It's cold, but it is November and Rams deserve better support

No excuse next week. Thanksgiving weekend. Family members in town. Plus, two of the greatest high school programs in state history in community stadium.

Students of the high school should be ashamed of their lack of support...the fans that are there week in and week out are the oldtimers, like us...lol.....high school kids are an apathetic bunch a lot of the times.............

A lot high school kids can't afford $7 tickets. Students should get in for about $2.

I just saw the highlights of the Polk Reidsville game. Holy crap Reidsville looks good and BIG. Damn

Quick fact about Polk:
They lost four games this season: Shelby, Black Mountain Owen, Reidsville and Asheville. All four are rolling in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT