ADVERTISEMENT

Regional Finals Streaming

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
NFHS will be streaming all of the regional finals Friday night.

They need to do a better job of following the play. Too often they just keep the camera in one spot and only move it after the play is dead.

Also, the delay is something serious. It's literally two game minutes behind often times.

They need to do a better job of following the play. Too often they just keep the camera in one spot and only move it after the play is dead.

Also, the delay is something serious. It's literally two game minutes behind often times.
I found out that often during those broadcasts, an AI type camera is being used. No human working it. For me, I'm not watching the game in person, so the delay isn't noticed.

Anybody know why some games have been taken off the network now? Example Scotland Gibbons game was listed on NFHS yesterday, now its removed. Any ideas?

Anybody know why some games have been taken off the network now? Example Scotland Gibbons game was listed on NFHS yesterday, now its removed. Any ideas?

That is interesting it was up there. I haven’t been able to find some local support for NC either.

That is interesting it was up there. I haven’t been able to find some local support for NC either.
I just checked the NCHSAA website. It’s not listed as one of the approved live streams. It’s audio only on WLNC radio. The same for Grimsley and East Forsyth. They’re in Greensborosports.com or sportshubtriad.com

I really don't like the pay per view format for high schoool games. I prefer the ad revenue format where the viewer doesn't pay but the money is made through advertisement. I don't mind watching a few ads during time outs or half time if I'm streaming a high school game.

It’s $10.00 for the month. You’d pay as much plus concessions to attend a game.

Every stream except the Richmond/Vance stream is solid. I can barely make out pixels in the Richmond/Vance game.

The downside of being in the sticks. Bad internet connections (talking about NFHS Network) smh...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT