ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Regional finals 1A-4A

If that would have happened, Forsyth county may have well just shut down from about 5:30-10 on the days they would have played. Great run for the Titans though! They battled through a lot of adversity this year and did very well!

#16 Irwin pitched for Murphy. I would say he struck out at least 10, maybe more.

Couldn't ask much more from Irwin with 13ks. Murphy just could not get anything going against Restino. Best chance was when runner was called out for interference at 2nd base which would have left the bases loaded. Murphy is doing itself no favors with base running blunders. They have become a real problem in the playoffs along with leaving runners on base.

Really surprised with Murphy losing game 2, but Restino must be pretty solid. He held both Murphy and East Surry (previous round) in check.

Does Lincoln charter have another high caliber pitcher left because Murphy has 2

Does Lincoln charter have another high caliber pitcher left because Murphy has 2
Murphy wins it 11-1 in six innings. Congrats to Lincoln Charter on their season, solid team and a stud in Restino but in a three game series Murphy's depth of talent just way too much.

Can anyone tell me about West Columbus? I know they have nine losses but they played in a very tough 1A/2A conference. It seems that them giving up five runs and eight runs to Riverside in games 1 and 2 of the eastern regionals is misleading, as most of those runs were the direct result of fielding errors. Riverside only had three hits in their 5-0 game one win. If stats are any indicator then West Columbus appears to have the pitching depth to match up with Murphy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT