ADVERTISEMENT

Realignment

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
With Realignment on hold until 2021 and I have heard some rumbling of some idea on some old conferences being brought back and all so

My 2 questions are: Do we stay with the current model or do we go back to 25-25-25-25 across the board? Which one is the best option for NC HS FOOTBALL?

2. What conferences do you wanna see reformed and what conference would u like to see your team in?

I think the current model is the best for NC to stay with.

For Mooresville - I think we stay in IMECK period, I know there some rumors about a conference with some of the cabarrus schools but i see that unlikely now since the opening of West Cabarrus has happened.

I hope they re-do conferences, WE NEED OUT of the Crappy 7 plus the Stallions.........:eek:

Out west it sounds like South Point will be moving back to 3A. I expect if that happens they will return to the Southwestern 3A which they dominated for many years. Here's hoping the young head coach has spent this off season going over film and gets the young men back to playing Red Raider football. Many more games like last year's West Lincoln playoffgame, I'll be done until the problems are addressed.

Out west it sounds like South Point will be moving back to 3A. I expect if that happens they will return to the Southwestern 3A which they dominated for many years. Here's hoping the young head coach has spent this off season going over film and gets the young men back to playing Red Raider football. Many more games like last year's West Lincoln playoffgame, I'll be done until the problems are addressed.

Or the Big South or whatever they call it...anyways it could be y’all swapping out with Huss and Cramer as I read they could be dropping down. West Meck could be 3A. So it could be Crest, KM, South Point, Ashbrook, Forestview, North Gaston and West Meck in the Big South and Burns, Cramer, East Gaston, Chase, East Rutherford, RS, Shelby and Huss in the Southwestern 2A.

I really could see split conferences making a comeback however due to the coronavirus to cut back on travel, putting the Gaston 2A’s and 3A’s together and Cleveland and Rutherford counties together, not saying I would be in favor of it but I think it would be a possibility.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I am not sure there is any emphasis out on the COVID situation for future alignments. I think most see limited sports or there is a vaccine or it “runs its course.”

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT