ADVERTISEMENT

Reagan at Pinecrest

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
This is a really interesting matchup, Maxpreps has Reagan ranked #18th and Pinecrest #24th. I think this game is going to be very close. Reagan finished 5th in the CPC but they’re pretty darn good offensively.

Last edited:
I Don’t know who the favorite would be in this game its about even. Pinecrest had a great game plan versus Scotland and earned their win. Tough pick for the contest also.I lean Reagan I guess, Pc lost to Hoke this past week

Last edited:
Pinecrest blows Reagan out. Reagan doesn't have the defense to stop this downhill running game.

Highlight of Reagan's year was finally beating a depleted East Forsyth team

Pinecrest- 42
Reagan - 14

Reagan definitely struggles on defense but that offense can hang around and possibly win a shootout. That is the only way I see them winning. Warhead has been spot on all year!

Reactions: Warhead1
Pinecrest will slow the game down with ball control to the point that it is painful to watch. I feel sorry for anyone having to watch this game. lol

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Reagan definitely struggles on defense but that offense can hang around and possibly win a shootout. That is the only way I see them winning. Warhead has been spot on all year!

Spot on all year? LOL.

Pinecrest blows Reagan out. Reagan doesn't have the defense to stop this downhill running game.

Highlight of Reagan's year was finally beating a depleted East Forsyth team

Pinecrest- 42
Reagan - 14
Wow! I’m rolling with PC as well, but that’s a heckuva margin.

Spot on all year? LOL.
Unlike myself or anybody else on that thread, that dude picked West Forsyth to win the CPC and he was right; he said West would beat East Forsyth weeks before it happened and he was right. He’s NOT a West Forsyth fan but he called it....
He also said Micah Crowell will be back for East Forsyth (playoffs) I think he pretty much said East will take the West 4-A bracket.

Last edited:
Pinecrest will slow the game down with ball control to the point that it is painful to watch. I feel sorry for anyone having to watch this game. lol

LOL. That is true, but that is how they win games. It's a great strategy for a team that doesn't always have as many horses, but plays great fundamentally.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Too many teams with little talent try to run wide open, spread passing games. The outcome is usually a 40+ loss that last 3 and a half hours.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I'm sorry I picked against the Eagles. Wish I was wrong. Still think they can make a run

Wasn't about that. People have been picking against EF even before the States last year. We've all been dead wrong on here was more my point.

As far as the run if we get some guys healthy we'll see. Jumping ahead we'll probably have to go through Grimsley to get there. The one team I don't want to see again healthy or not.

Reactions: Wildcats9900
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Too many teams with little talent try to run wide open, spread passing games. The outcome is usually a 40+ loss that last 3 and a half hours.

I understand the concept of controlling the game with the clock to win, but when you are down by 28 pts and still playing that way to keep from having a running clock makes no sense. 36-0 is not much better than 42-0.

Unlike myself or anybody else on that thread, that dude picked West Forsyth to win the CPC and he was right; he said West would beat East Forsyth weeks before it happened and he was right. He’s NOT a West Forsyth fan but he called it....
He also said Micah Crowell will be back for East Forsyth (playoffs) I think he pretty much said East will take the West 4-A bracket.

Crowell isn't playing. So much for being spot on. It's other things that were said throughout the summer until now that were NOT spot on. That's where I'm coming from. So no he's been about as accurate as anyone else on here. Right some and wrong some. We're not bringing Crowell back for a playoff run and risk injury when he'll be full go next year with an extremely loaded team.

We've gone this far without him and that's not changing now. Him helping us for a playoff versus potentially losing him to injury again next year just isn't worth it. Kill the Crowell rumor trust me it's only a rumor.

I understand the concept of controlling the game with the clock to win, but when you are down by 28 pts and still playing that way to keep from having a running clock makes no sense. 36-0 is not much better than 42-0.

At 42 to 0, There is no need to worry about the clock; the mercy rule takes care of it.

I was wrong on this one! Good job Reagan!
I thought forsure with the awful weather it would help Pinecrest and their running attack. In a way glad they won because now we get Reagan v West Forsyth in the playoffs again this year! Can the Raiders crush the Titans dreams 2 years in a row in the Village?

Reactions: Veejay4
I was wrong on this one! Good job Reagan!
I thought forsure with the awful weather it would help Pinecrest and their running attack. In a way glad they won because now we get Reagan v West Forsyth in the playoffs again this year! Can the Raiders crush the Titans dreams 2 years in a row in the Village?
Either way, Reagan or West Forsyth should enjoy the win next week. After that...

When Reagan started to pass, the Patriots had no answer. Couldn't cover. Reagan knew that all along. As did Richmond when they played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT