Nov 23, 2008
......you're happy Scotland lost

th

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by kingdiamond2123:
......you're happy Scotland lost

th

laugh.r191677.gif
Raise your hand if you think we give a "DAMN". Where was your team tonight BIOTCH!!!!!!!

I was actually hoping Scotland would win, but this thread is just too funny LOL

Was actually hoping for a Scots win. So the bears could beat them next week in New Bern. But I'm not mad Scotland lost haha

I forgot some LOSERS don't have class. Enter scotland43, as expressed through his lack of vocabulary.

Here he is this morning.....
th

Thanks for this guys..Its nice to know so many hate us..we must be doing something right in scotland county..again thanks..i take it as a compliment! roll out the round balls!

You know, everyone loses a game eventually. Even Indy eventually lost again after winning 109 straight. It has happened to everyone, and it will continue to happen to everyone.

These threads that pop up after these losses taking pot shots at the loser are funny, because they are almost always started by fans of teams that had nothing at all to do with the loss. I guess they find happiness through the accomplishments of others?

I never root for a loss for anyone. Tough on the kids, coaches and parents. Been there. Not sure if this is due to circumstances or not but I have noticed a little different tone from some of the Scotland guys this year. Still rabid fans but a little less boisterous so to speak. Maybe its because they new it was gonna be a uphill battle. Maybe because what happened with #2 changes your perspective on whats important. Either way I think they had a great year.. Conf champs, beat Richmond.

I hope they scrimmage the Creek again next year as I thought it was a pretty hard hitting affair and maybe we can get a shot to play at Pate one of these years.

I forgot some LOSERS don't have class. Enter scotland43, as expressed through his lack of vocabulary.

th
If anybody is CLASSLESS and a LOSER, it got to be you for starting this dumb-ass thread.

Originally posted by scotland43:

th
If anybody is CLASSLESS and a LOSER, it got to be you for starting this dumb-ass thread.
You mean "it has", NOT it got. Geez, everybody has the right to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
grin.r191677.gif

Yall need to put your hands down, as it's startin' to reek of goat urine up in here.
P.S. At your discretion, Governor Purnell, your presence is requested in the Other Sports Bar and Grille. A non-alcoholic beverage of your choice awaits your Governorship.

Great season Scotland. You can't win them all and it sounds like you will be loaded for next year.

Of course I am quite partial to Coach Bailey but even if I were not, what he and his staff did with this team AFTER losing an All State QB in the pre-season is simply amazing. Granted, Ratliff was not the whole team and they have lots of great players. However to have to go through that trauma and still be able to rally back for a great season is special. Ferguson proved himself as a worthy successor and led the team gallantly. Congratulations to the Scots for over achieving in what could have been a chaotic year. The best news is that Scotland returns a lot and that Jaylend recovered and may play again some day when it looked like mere survival was the only hope. Glory to God for that.

Just posting on this thread to thank DKJ for a classy post and for the simple words of truth that he shared.

In regards to the original poster and his/her post, let's let the CHILDREN have their fun.

First off, I ain't happy bout'nuttin - none ah'it. SLAP IT! An I don't know'bouts da rest uh ya', but I ain't-neva' fought Scotlans wuz all dat anyways. Personal-like, it's gotsta be some kinds ah'miracles dey made it far as day did. Sheeeee....

Originally posted by 1rugEDbrutha:
First off, I ain't happy bout'nuttin - none ah'it. SLAP IT! An I don't know'bouts da rest uh ya', but I ain't-neva' fought Scotlans wuz all dat anyways. Personal-like, it's gotsta be some kinds ah'miracles dey made it far as day did. Sheeeee....
What up Romeo(aka baby loke),
Daaaaag Chap, is you maken a point or Axing.
I'm bout it bout it Bro. So YO I got yo point dawg. Deez kats just bees snapping, smaking, and dropping dimes yo, knowhatim'sayen!?! Dey just like to get all up in yo face and get all krunk, ballin out control, and rowdy. All dey do is pull your chain. Not your bling bling but yo mental chain bro. Dawg dawg dawg lisen, Scotlan is no miacles bro, dey the real deal. Dey got the big chips not brownies. knowhatim'sayen!?!

Dont take it serious bobo. I wouldnt wuant you to go home and drop the F-Bombs on yo shawty knowhatim'sayen!?!

Dont act the fool. I trust yo judgment and that's why you is dat #1jizzydizzyrugEDbrutha

Get at me on the rugged side or hit me on da hip, gutter rat.......oh an you owe me a dub for dis.

It aint Nut'n but a G-Thang[/B]

This post was edited on 12/1 6:05 PM by swett2victory

I respect the hell out of Scotland. An outstanding job considering the obstacles that this team has to face this year. Wishing Ratliffe a speedy recovery. But man, Ratliffe leaves and White is around for 3 more years. Haven't seen a 9th grader ever run like that. I'm only 24, but I've seen some great RBs.

Originally posted by 1rugEDbrutha:
images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT