ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS vs. RAIDERS...Tomorrow Night. How's it Lookin?

Reagan is well coached but significantly less athletic than Richmond. Green and gold rolls in this battle of the raiders...

Reactions: Ben-Badd
This isn't even a question, Reagan is not a good team at all. They have no offense, NINE of 11 games they had under 15 points. the two games were they did score more than 15 was rjr 1-10 as well as north forsyth. Richmond bigger concern will be the referees and you'll be able to tell almost as soon as the game starts if something is up or not

Well just thought I might start an irrelevant thread since the relevant game has been covered for 6 months...so let's discuss what hasn't been covered about this relevant game. Relevant...if Scotland does not win tonight, and they do not win the last game they play this year as in Past 5 years they will have to shuffle the deck if they ever wanna be relevant again. They might beat Richmond, however I doubt that, but that is their big game. Past 5 years it's beat RICHMOND and run out of gas..nOw I've tried to be sporting about this RELEVANT game picking SCOTS by 6...sticking with the RELEVANT conference and all, but there's no way in the world they win this game...Now go feed Mr. Swett, I'll get mine when the clod blows over...by the way, did I spell that big word right??? Let's see rl verce...oh well...GO RAIDERS...

Oh yea...Raiders vs. Raiders is irrelevant to Scotland vs. Mallard Creek....GO CREEK.

Truth is, I don't think Fridays game against Reagan will be close. Richmond will win going away.

Last edited:
Well ya know...I just thought I'd start a new thread...New season...New game. New thread. I don't know anything about Reagan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT