ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS at Scotland

Scotland plays clean this game is tied. Hood is the difference kid just throws a precise and pretty ball. We have done great against the run but the RC receivers are just too big for our small corners. not much u can do about that. We started to pound the rock in second quarter. Got to get a stop coming out of half. The early fumble really is the difference. Great game both teams are playing at a high level.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
First time i have ever seen sc start to lay down. Richmond is that good and yes there d is good enough.

Second half hood show. Very good team. We played as well as we could first half. Second half was putrid. Rc special teams are very good kicker is amazing. Scots regroup lot of work to do. We are not in raiders league this year or next. Things will get a lil more even after 5 leaves.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
They will get hit in the Snack Box for the first time all year. We will see how they react! I think your d is going to be in for a long night. Ours might be in for a longer one but we will run the ball on you all like we always have.
Maybe you'll should've stop by the endzone more and made a game of it....

Reactions: Raider7967
Maybe you'll should've stop by the endzone more and made a game of it....
Maybe you won. Anyone looking at the two teams knew sc would have trouble and they did. Better win it all with 5 because u want have one like him for another 20 years.

Best team sc has played since Dudley
I like you. You tell it like it is. Not just a an Scots Homer. Once 5 is gone we may never see one like him. Just like zamir for y'all. Probably never going to see one like him again. Scots giving us the ball every time near mid field wasn't a good idea. Then the Scots having to go 80 every time didn't help.

I like you. You tell it like it is. Not just a an Scots Homer. Once 5 is gone we may never see one like him. Just like zamir for y'all. Probably never going to see one like him again. Scots giving us the ball every time near mid field wasn't a good idea. Then the Scots having to go 80 every time didn't help.
You think. Not sure why we just didnt drill the ball down the middle. Having to go 80 yards is tough against avg teams. Oh well now is when it matters because u loose u go home.

AGREED!!!!

Totally shut the run down the second half. First half they was getting close to 10 yards a carry.

Coach Till and RC make great halftime adjustments like I said before. Great job Raiders and good luck to Scotland, Both teams can make a run in the playoffs.Good luck to both,

Most projections have them going west.
If the team that showed up in the second half plays like that the whole game it will not matter. You better be able to score a lot of points because rc is going to get theirs.

Scots ran 70+ plays last night Raiders ran 48. 1 point for every play ran. Also over double time of position.

Points matter stats don't. Sc had to go the long route rc can go any route. I would be a little concern about a team that has a big time kicker and a balanced offense and that is only creek. I think rc rolls to western finals and that will be a titantic game. I would miss sc to see that one live.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT