ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS at Scotland

Ok back to the game. Now for good ol' Go_Scots prediction. My formula is simply this.....Richmond 36 Pinecrest 0, Pinecrest 36 Scotland 28. By doing the simple math, tomorrow night's score will be Richmond 72 Scotland 14. Our loss to Pinecrest tild me all I needed to know about Scotland this year.

Lol...

WOW Anson just got word today that they are out of the playoffs for having multiple players leave thier bench during week 2 game vs raiders!! also another team from the same confrence as anson got kicked out for fighting also
From what I’ve seen, some at Anson have known about the disqualification since September, but the team is just finding out about it today.

Reactions: Raider7967
WOW Anson just got word today that they are out of the playoffs for having multiple players leave thier bench during week 2 game vs raiders!! also another team from the same confrence as anson got kicked out for fighting also

Anson got in another fight or another team in their conference was banned for fighting too? If Anson got in another, then they earned an early bye. If not, wouldn’t they have been banned from playoffs after our game? Not sure how that works.

Concerning our game there has always been a mutual respect during and after the game. I certainly hope everyone can push the talk, social media (it’s just noise), put the BS to the side, and play some good football. Talk is just talk. Ignore the noise. BOTH teams have some big playoff potential, so here is to a great injury free game with sportsmanship from all. Go Raiders!

Reactions: sikner51
Is this game being streamed? It should be.

I hope someone can answer that one. High school OT hasn’t streamed any games from Scotland that I have seen though. Is there a reason behind that? It will be broadcasts on G104fm and WLNC, but stream would be ideal for those that can’t make it.

I hope someone can answer that one. High school OT hasn’t streamed any games from Scotland that I have seen though. Is there a reason behind that? It will be broadcasts on G104fm and WLNC, but stream would be ideal for those that can’t make it.
From what I can see NFHS Network doesn’t have it scheduled either.

From what I can see NFHS Network doesn’t have it scheduled either.

That sucks for those that can’t make it or are a long ways away and possibly fear not being able to get in. I do understand it may impact attendance for locals, but with so many being streamed, you would think...

High school OT has streamed quite a few Richmond games, so not sure why they wouldn’t this one.

Bailey is not going to let anyone televise a game in pate unless they pay him a substantial location fee.

Bailey is not going to let anyone televise a game in pate unless they pay him a substantial location fee.
Coach Bailey said it's not him, it's the school superintendent or county. He said last week, it's not his call.

Coach Bailey said it's not him, it's the school superintendent or county. He said last week, it's not his call.
So not allowing streaming. Well that’s one thing in common they have with Winston-Salem Forsyth County schools.

That was not the case a few years ago when PC wanted to stream the game. Glad he is on board. The folks at the main office need to stick to education and leave this to the school AD & Head Coach.

I moved to Scotland County in 2000. Both of my kids graduated from Scotland High School. I have attended this game every year since arriving here. I can only imagine the feeling that those that have been here there entire lives have. This is without a doubt "the Duke Carolina", "the Ohio St. Michigan", "the Yankees Boston" of high school football. It is officially GAME DAY.....GO SCOTS....SEE YOU ALL AT PATE TONIGHT....

I wish I could be there for this game but it is senior night for my son.
RC 42
SC 21

I moved to Scotland County in 2000. Both of my kids graduated from Scotland High School. I have attended this game every year since arriving here. I can only imagine the feeling that those that have been here there entire lives have. This is without a doubt "the Duke Carolina", "the Ohio St. Michigan", "the Yankees Boston" of high school football. It is officially GAME DAY.....GO SCOTS....SEE YOU ALL AT PATE TONIGHT....
The only other rivalry game that I have attended that's as good as this one is the Kannapolis-Concord game. Both are awesome.

Should be scouts all over this game.
For Richmond if you are talking d1. Scotland doesnt have d1 kids on their roster imo. Sc has a bunch of hard nose tough kids. Outside of #22 and maybe 23 and #7 who are both sophomores they are just really good high school players. #50 might be if he can gain some weight next year. He is the best edge rusher rc will see unless you all play vance or creek. You guys have multiple guys that have already received d1 offers. That has always been the misnomer about sc during this run. 5 d1 players with scholarships and one never played his senior year due to an unfortunate accident. Some schools have 3 to 5 on a roster a year. Still will be a war tonight imo.

Last edited:
This is a very big game for Richmond especially on three fronts. Of course, you have the fact it's a huge rivalry game. Then you've got the conference championship on the line. But, thirdly and I haven't seen anyone mention this one, but it's home field for the playoffs. Assuming Richmond goes west as many are thinking, a win over Scotland will solidify themselves as the top overall #1 seed in the west. A loss...well...the Raiders will be spending some time on the road.

This is a very big game for Richmond especially on three fronts. Of course, you have the fact it's a huge rivalry game. Then you've got the conference championship on the line. But, thirdly and I haven't seen anyone mention this one, but it's home field for the playoffs. Assuming Richmond goes west as many are thinking, a win over Scotland will solidify themselves as the top overall #1 seed in the west. A loss...well...the Raiders will be spending some time on the road.

They have lost the last 2 years on their home field in the playoffs. Couldnt matter less....If they are the best team they win.

It’s fine original line rolled in fast , walk up walk in ,
Come on , still time from within an hour and a half.
Richmond side is full

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT