ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS at Scotland

Actually, i think it is more like 36 - 15 - 1 in Richmond's favor....of course. ;)
7 Time state champs will win by 3 TDS. Wall at QB Scots running 5 plays. Too much talent this year and next for any team east of Mecklenburg county.
So u saying Richond will still be 7 time state champions after this years heck ya ain't even gonna win friday night Scots by 13. Sorry for the medicine joke earlier.

If any of you "outside the area" folks need tickets, let me know. I will go get them tomorrow. I will do 2-3 if anybody is interested. I would like to see the game.lol.

I live in Raleigh and may be interested if it could save me some time. However, I plan to be at the game ~5:00 PM.

I live in Raleigh and may be interested if it could save me some time. However, I plan to be at the game ~5:00 PM.

Paul...I got mine today. I will be headed to Myrtle tomorrow and if I get back in time, I would be glad too. Doubtful I will though. I would estimate me being at the game around 5:30 at best. If I would have known, I would have got you one today for sure.

Richmond beat Britt
71st beat D. Byrds. All 4 of us were in the same conf. I doubt that'll happen again...hm.m.

I do expect that's the last time we will see all 4a/4aa championships with teams from the same conference. That was a once in a lifetime event.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Not going to make this one this year (done made that trip too many times in the past month).... but feeling good about the my boys bringing the "Ship" back to dock in Scotland County...play hard and smart and we'll come out with a win..ALL WE GOT....IS ALL WE NEED!... get em' boyz!

Either bailey believes rc is unbeatable or he is playing the "ol shucks i hope we can stay on the field with them" because he is heaping praise on the raiders like nobody's business. On the other hand Till is not saying anything about the Scots. I like the latter approach. Need to be more concerned about how you play than the opponent. More times than not these games come down to missed opportunities and capitalizing on mistakes.

I noticed that too... I think he is mainly concerned about our offense... nobody's stopped em yet. Not overall game. Theirs is pretty good too though. Two good teams..." Put the clipboards away and let em play". GO RAIDERS...

I noticed that too... I think he is mainly concerned about our offense... nobody's stopped em yet. Not overall game. Theirs is pretty good too though. Two good teams..." Put the clipboards away and let em play". GO RAIDERS...
Absolutely benbadd time is nearly here as both county’s make final preparations for the gathering at Pate Stadium.
T- 33.25 hr.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Now that would be sweet , but a complete shocker.
Maybe the brothers to the west have comment on that projection.

Whoever wins the trench game will most likely win. Can Scotland disrupt Hood? I believe both teams are well prepared for each other, and know each other’s weaknesses. I haven’t had the opportunity of watching either team play. Should be a very competitive game.

Guys I know that didn't come from any of us civilized regulars. It was totally uncalled for and that person should be traced down... Theres always some idiot gonna try and mess up a good thing... GO RAIDERS.

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
THIS IS UNCALLED FOR THEY SHOULD FIND THIS PERSON ON INSTAGRAM AND CHARGE THEM!!!!!!
It is over the top but what is the crime? If they can be charged then 45 should be under the jail for the cruel and stupid shit he says. Folks like this need to be ignored. There are stupid people in all walks of life this is just one of many!

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
It is over the top but what is the crime? If they can be charged then 45 should be under the jail for the cruel and stupid shit he says. Folks like this need to be ignored. There are stupid people in all walks of life this is just one of many!
CYBERBULLYING

CYBERBULLYING
Really - Is this person pictured even his sister? I know nothing about the kid other than he can play? If it is then maybe the poster is a RC person trying to start something - Ever thought about that? Folks make up shit all the time on social media. Caleb Hood has more going on for him now than most in their entire life time. I'm sure he could care less unless this is a photo of his sister. If this qualifies as Cyberbullying then there are a lot of folks that need to be charged. I think there has to be an intent to cause harm to damage someones reputation. This doesn't meet that threshold. If they said go harm yourself and then the person did it you might have something. The only harm that will occur is when #5 tries to inflict as much damage on the scots as he can and vice-versa. This again is just one dumbass that probably has never done much in their life!

There was a time I had a vested interest in these games.

I missed 10 of 12 minutes of the third quarter in 2017 trying to get a bottle of water. Would likely have been ok but some student decided to throw ten pounds of baby powder in the air. By the third quarter I was dying. But it was a great game.

I lost a car last year thanks to an elderly lady in a Honda in 2018. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. Not many fans showed up from Scotland last year. So Richmond and Scotland fans were jawing back and forth sitting together on the visitor side. I wanted to turn around and tell them......you don’t order rings for winning this game, and both of you together don’t have as many rings as reidsville. But I stayed quiet. I was one man and my backup had two sore wrists from the airbag.

2018 game was a better contest than many expected. This is truly one of those rivalries where records and predictions do not matter.

Reactions: Shotgun-Spread
Last of the analysis before game. Watch Cardinal Gibbons play 10 yards off the ball with their db's. I know you have to keep it in front of you but that is like taking candy from a baby. Also, when the slot went in motion CG didn't . go with him or bump out on the opposite. That is a already a huge mistake you r now out numbered and the guy has a running start. Lastly I would not play a 4 man front. I would play a 3-3-5. You need more speed on the field than beef. Take your best run stopper and most destructive lineman and put him on the nose. Play your best two ends on the outside eye of the tackles. They have to play Hood and let the middle lb and nose deal with the inside run. The play side linebacker has to play the bubble that Hood pulls and tosses back. That is the only way you negate the outside RPO. I rather take my chances with Covington running between the tackles than hood in open field with safeties and corners. Not a pretty site.

That was uncalled for on who ever posted it . I am firm believer that karma does come back to you , what so ever you Reap you Sow , seen it happen way to many times . I for one was bullied in school by kids b/c my parents could not afford the name brand cloths & shoes etc but they got what they could afford & it kept us warm & we had food on the table , warm/ cool place to stay and that all that counts ,but the kids that bullied me then a lot of them are going though worst things then bullying me . I know the pictures that was posted was on a total different level then what I went though but just know one day this person will get karma and they will think back to what they done , and say this is payback from what I done days / years ago , if the poster of this post is reading this are you know the poster tell them that more people comment suicide or get hurt b/c of bullying . Anyways God bless you all

Best wishes & injury free game to both teams

Go Raiders

I just read an article about the roots of the rivalry in the "Laurinburg Exchange". It was interesting reading. For me, a relative newcomer to North Carolina (moved here in 2009), I enjoy discovering the background of things like this rivalry. Good luck to both teams.

Ok back to the game. Now for good ol' Go_Scots prediction. My formula is simply this.....Richmond 36 Pinecrest 0, Pinecrest 36 Scotland 28. By doing the simple math, tomorrow night's score will be Richmond 72 Scotland 14. Our loss to Pinecrest tild me all I needed to know about Scotland this year.

Ok back to the game. Now for good ol' Go_Scots prediction. My formula is simply this.....Richmond 36 Pinecrest 0, Pinecrest 36 Scotland 28. By doing the simple math, tomorrow night's score will be Richmond 72 Scotland 14. Our loss to Pinecrest tild me all I needed to know about Scotland this year.
ouch no faith in your team?

ouch no faith in your team?
A few years ago The Great One good ol' Go_Scots would have made the comment that you are obvious not the brightest crayon in the box but the now much more mild mannered Go_Scots will just say " Bless your heart."

Rain tonight steady from 10pm til 4am ...1/2"...
field will be great tomorrow night,drains well
42 degrees at kick and into the hi 30s by final
dress accordingly

WOW Anson just got word today that they are out of the playoffs for having multiple players leave thier bench during week 2 game vs raiders!! also another team from the same confrence as anson got kicked out for fighting also

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT