ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS at Scotland

10-0 Raiders vs 9-1 Scots. Realistic thoughts on this game..
Here's my thoughts. Richmond - High Powered offense, best QB in the conference and one of the best in the State, good defense, athlete's all over the place.
Scotland - Mean running game, good defense, athlete's all over the place and finally got the QB they want at the helm.
Looking forward to a great game next Friday - GO SCOTS!!!!!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I'm thinking #5 Hood might actually get to play all 4 quarters next week .. Just hope Scotland doesn't beat us too bad

RAIDERS BY A COUNTRY MILE.
Set em up MAX. We're Ready.
GO RAIDERS!!!!!
We should not even show up. I sure hope the boys in yellow feel the same way about the Scots as you guys - if so we just might win this game.

I've only seen film of SC, but I did get to watch RC play in Raleigh. I think RC has too many weapons. They will do what they do and keep SC offense off the field & control the clock. RC by 17

I was only kidding about the country mile thing MAC... Good thing is, Both teams get to make a serious run for a state title.. Good luck to both. To early to actually pick. Naturally, I like my RAIDERS... GO RAIDERS...

I was only kidding about the country mile thing MAC... Good thing is, Both teams get to make a serious run for a state title.. Good luck to both. To early to actually pick. Naturally, I like my RAIDERS... GO RAIDERS...

Stop apologizing you said it own it...

To early to pick? What you waiting on Sport Center injury reports?

Lmao... I'm waiting to see who you pick first araiderfan... GO RAIDERS..
That was a high powered running attack we faced last night... so I was told. Starters ain't had to play 4 quarters yet. Friday won't be any different. This game is always tough though. I just didn't see that as an apology anyway raiderfan. I was just kidding, is what I said. I'll wait for sports center. Lol. GO RAIDERS..M

They will get hit in the Snack Box for the first time all year. We will see how they react! I think your d is going to be in for a long night. Ours might be in for a longer one but we will run the ball on you all like we always have.

Richmond Co
Rockingham, NC, USA Scotland Co
Actual Score 0 0
Most Likely 42 15
Win Probability 95% 5%
Richmond a 27pt favorite by this site with a 95% win probability. Looks like the Scots have no chance. Can the offense of these mighty Raiders be stopped enough for Scotland to pull the upset? Remember this game is played by 15,16, and 17 year olds and this the biggest stage that most have played on. Most
of the Scot players have actually played a game larger than this to end last year. Anything can happen here......Ball control is of utmost importance, Scots must dominate this stat and must finish after possessing the ball 5,6,7 minutes or more. No turnovers giving shortfield, Raiders must have to take the ball distance. Must get pressure on Hood and lay the wood when the opportunity presents Hoping for a good one with that 5% conclusion. GO SCOTS

Lots of people talk about our offense but our D is pretty darn good too. I'm sure we are at the top of all the stat in the conference. If the Scots think they going to line up and run it down the field they will be mistaking.

Richmond Co
Rockingham, NC, USA Scotland Co
Actual Score 0 0
Most Likely 42 15
Win Probability 95% 5%
Richmond a 27pt favorite by this site with a 95% win probability. Looks like the Scots have no chance. Can the offense of these mighty Raiders be stopped enough for Scotland to pull the upset? Remember this game is played by 15,16, and 17 year olds and this the biggest stage that most have played on. Most
of the Scot players have actually played a game larger than this to end last year. Anything can happen here......Ball control is of utmost importance, Scots must dominate this stat and must finish after possessing the ball 5,6,7 minutes or more. No turnovers giving shortfield, Raiders must have to take the ball distance. Must get pressure on Hood and lay the wood when the opportunity presents Hoping for a good one with that 5% conclusion. GO SCOTS
Scots this will not be about talent some of these folks act is if sc doesn't have talent. Plenty of it this game will come down to mistakes and limiting explosive plays. I repeat RC will get hit in the mouth Friday unlike anything they have seen this year.

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
What is the best way to get tickets without standing in line at 3:00 in the afternoon?
Actually theres no real line at all at the ticket booth, the VAST majority of tickets are pre sold for this game.The line is getting into the stadium definitely
forming by 4. Presale tickets at the school and Scot bling downtown. Richmond also at school and places around the county but unsure where. Some type of online ticket source would be a good idea for this game but no doubt we don't line the share the $$$$

So will Scotland. Goes both ways.
Absolutely no doubt. Scots may go on and win the "little a" championship but Friday night they will play the best team they will play all year. To be honest I'm not sure if I would say the Scots are better than Butler or Gibbons.

Absolutely no doubt. Scots may go on and win the "little a" championship but Friday night they will play the best team they will play all year. To be honest I'm not sure if I would say the Scots are better than Butler or Gibbons.
We'll see Friday night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT