ADVERTISEMENT

Raider fans are unusually silent

FUN N' GUN

Aug 20, 2011
Football season is right around the corner and Raider fans have been silent on this years team. I wonder why? Highly unusual to me..🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂

Football season is right around the corner and Raider fans have been silent on this years team. I wonder why? Highly unusual to me..🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus is currently performing out west. If not today, they will arrive in Richmond County as soon as people purchase tickets.

In the mean time:
What does the staff look like?
Who are the standout athletes?
Should we expect something beyond the stadium light show?

Personally I cant wait to watch Raider football because COVID thought it was going to defeat the Magic - she was wrong......

My raiders will be just fine we lost a db to julius chambers and a DE to hough we have talent and good coaching and of course come game time raider nation will show up strong.
Well now,that’s not good. I guess they moved on to greener pastures…👀

Like I mentioned before Charlotte and Raleigh will continue to grow more jobs and more opportunities parents will do what they believe to be best for the kids rightfully so.
Come on dude.. the 2 players you mentioned that left are a big deal. You don’t lose 2 players that are obviously good enough to start for Chambers (Vance) and Hough who are probably the 2 best teams in the Charlotte area. You can’t plug in 2 scrubs and expect to be just as good.. I think the Raiders have bigger issues because they don’t have a QB. Play calling is sketchy as well.

Come on dude.. the 2 players you mentioned that left are a big deal. You don’t lose 2 players that are obviously good enough to start for Chambers (Vance) and Hough who are probably the 2 best teams in the Charlotte area. You can’t plug in 2 scrubs and expect to be just as good.. I think the Raiders have bigger issues because they don’t have a QB. Play calling is sketchy as well.
I never said nothing was a big deal or not yes they are both great young men but football is not just a two man game other guys will have to step up and they will and we do have a qb matter fact two of them bro you act like we don't have no talent plenty of great young man showing up trust me they will be fine.

Reactions: tigertown21
Wow you calling these young teenagers scrubs people's son's wow it is just a game supposed to be fun.

I never said nothing was a big deal or not yes they are both great young men but football is not just a two man game other guys will have to step up and they will and we do have a qb matter fact two of them bro you act like we don't have no talent plenty of great young man showing up trust me they will be fine.
I do agree with you about the play calling however it is sketchy.

Mr. Raiders 4 real,
Sir, I've observed two practices.

Q: I'm not talking about Hood, but the other QB........ whats his name again?

No he probaly will still start at qb but his normal position is reciever we have another young man that can play qb but don't think he will be the starter not for sure fun n gun we will miss the two guys that left great young man but we gotta move on and play the games if covid allows this year trust me nobody is feeling sorry for the raiders lol.

No he probaly will still start at qb but his normal position is reciever we have another young man that can play qb but don't think he will be the starter not for sure fun n gun we will miss the two guys that left great young man but we gotta move on and play the games if covid allows this year trust me nobody is feeling sorry for the raiders
Okay, two’s on the depth chart.. I hope you not scarred for life now..
No not scared of anything my GOD did not give me a spirit of fear but of love peace and a sound mind fear has torment but the love of GOD cast all fear out.

No he probaly will still start at qb but his normal position is reciever we have another young man that can play qb but don't think he will be the starter not for sure fun n gun we will miss the two guys that left great young man but we gotta move on and play the games if covid allows this year trust me nobody is feeling sorry for the raiders lol.
Who instigated these two young men to move?
What was the connection between the Richmond football program and Chambers high school?
When did this initially begin to take place?
Where in the process where they sold on Chambers?
Why would you leave a great program - Richmond?

I'm a bit skeptical about the situation..... something doesn't sound right.

Who instigated these two young men to move?
What was the connection between the Richmond football program and Chambers high school?
When did this initially begin to take place?
Where in the process where they sold on Chambers?
Why would you leave a great program - Richmond?

I'm a bit skeptical about the situation..... something doesn't sound right.
No idea what has transpired. It may have nothing to do with sports for the children but with economics for the family.

Reactions: Raiders 4 real
It’s always about economics. You right Btango. Getting your child seen by big time colleges and the $$$ that comes along with it. Not saying the two were recruited by these schools but it makes you wonder. Richmond is not unknown to college recruiters. They were gonna be seen by the people that matter. So why the move?

It’s always about economics. You right Btango. Getting your child seen by big time colleges and the $$$ that comes along with it. Not saying the two were recruited by these schools but it makes you wonder. Richmond is not unknown to college recruiters. They were gonna be seen by the people that matter. So why the move?
I am with you sir!
The NCHSAA Recruiting / Undue Influence 1.2.1 - 1.2.5 should be up to date, but it seems like it's "open season".

INTEL:
This was not a move on the parents. Richmond is widely known and loved too much by fans for such move to occur. These young men are no different in a Charlotte based program vs Richmond - none. Why would two starters risk such move. This was orchestrated by outside sources. Watch what I say. The cover-up will eventually be exposed in the wash... soon

I have two words for you: Rush Propst

As long as the Charlotte teams are allowed to operate with impunity the schools in rural areas will suffer. These people on here defending the NCHSAA for allowing Charlotte schools to build super teams? As long as this is allowed to happen the future 4A champions will always come from the metro areas. Hate to say it but if I was a coach in a rural area I would be doing the same thing. I would say come play here let’s build a super team. That’s the only way rural schools will be able to compete for the 4A title in the future.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: S2V2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT