ADVERTISEMENT

Radio internet links to Clinton SWO game

This is the link for the SWO braodcast. Pre Game starts at 7 and kickoff at 7:30

Darkhorse04 does a braodcast for Clinton also. Im sure he will be along and give the link to that one also.

ENJOY !!
This post was edited on 12/3 5:59 PM by SWO-#1

http://wjcv.com

Click on the Link, click listen live Click talk/sports, download the codec, click listen live again. May have to click play on your media player once it automatically pops up but im not 100% sure, either way it will work but only a PC so if you have a MAC you may wanna listen to SWO's people, I'm sure they are good to but they wont be as biased towards Clinton as you might like DH82, lol.

http://www.oldies1170.com

For those who will be tuning in to a broadcast. Billy and Melvin for SWO do a great game. They do get excited just like fans, spit, sputter, blow natchos and pepsi out their nose ........
shock.r191677.gif
But they give the down, yardage marker, almost every play. and the score regularly. They call it like they see it, good or bad for SWO. I think Melvin has breen CLOSE to the SWO program since its beginning. They are full of History/stats for both teams.For some reason they kept referring to FC Jaguars as the Cougars last game ....LOL Their favorite saying is, XXth Down and More Real Estate than Donald Trump would want to buy.

I havnt listened to 04's broadcast before but sure he does a good game.

thank you guys for the links think im going to listen to some on both.....going to have surgery tomorrow ....hoping to be well enough to travel to Winston Salem if Clinton wins

Hope your surgery goes well and you have at least 10 good days of rest and recoup AT HOME ....... LOL

SWO#1 didn't you listen to our broadcast when clinton played East Bladen? We had some technical difficulties and u split by halftime lol.

I tried to. But like you said Tec Problems made it almost impossible to get even a complete sentence. I finally gave up.

Ok we hopefully have all that worked out, everything has been pretty clear we have heard from listeners for the last few broadcasts.

Thats great 04. Clinton deserves better Media Coverage. Along with SWO,, and I think Richlands still does one the only thing availiable outside the area.

I have been broadcasting for Clinton since 2004. My counterpart has been broadcasting since 2000. There have been others a few years before that, but we have never had internet coverage since the last 3-4 years though. It is improving every year.

Originally posted by SWO-#1:
Thats great 04. Clinton deserves better Media Coverage. Along with SWO,, and I think Richlands still does one the only thing availiable outside the area.
Richlands broadcast is AWESOME, The other TWO are mediocre.
roll.r191677.gif
BTW, Wishing both ur teams the best for tomorrow nite.

Originally posted by Darkhorse04:
NT

This post was edited on 12/4 1:40 PM by Darkhorse04
OUCH, dh04, I saw that b4 u deleted it. lmho..The Darkhorse trampled me...:)

well Wildcat I thought better of it, so I deleted it, it was a knee jerk response.

Originally posted by Darkhorse04:
well Wildcat I thought better of it, so I deleted it, it was a knee jerk response.
ALL in fun DH04.......Best wishes to both the Darkhorses and Stallions tonite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT