ADVERTISEMENT

R-S Central

Wow coach, why didn’t you wait until the last possible moment to let your team know. I’ll never have a problem with a man wanting to spend more time with his family but come on man! 😱
I agree it is very very late in the game, I would assume 99% they will go with a interim coach n then do a search next yr

This may have been the best chance RS has had in a while to win the conference and a playoff game or two. You have to wonder how this will affect those chances. Unfortunately for them, its really late in the game for this to be happening.

RS just got a brand new middle school .... but I can’t believe he just left the high school tho.... wander if coach Denton gets the job ?

RS just got a brand new middle school .... but I can’t believe he just left the high school tho.... wander if coach Denton gets the job ?
It’s not complete yet. Won’t be ready until this school year or the next. It’s located right beside the high school baseball field. Is Coach Denton the outgoing middle school coach?

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Wow coach, why didn’t you wait until the last possible moment to let your team know. I’ll never have a problem with a man wanting to spend more time with his family but come on man! 😱
Completely agreed. It's not like thats something you just wake up one day and decide to do.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Very weird....i have never heard of a coach leaving a HS position for a middle school job. IMO there is way more to this story. Anyway, best of luck to RS finding their guy. I would think this job will get a great deal of interet.

Coach Denton is now the interim head coach. I feel pretty sure they will not be able to hire a head coach this year unless Denton is offered the job permanently. RS did get a QB transfer in. Who knows what they’ll do or what they might change.

They return almost all of their skill players. Who were very good. Not sure what they bring back
On the lines.

Does RS return a lot from last season? They could put up a lot of points
Yea, just about all the skill guys are back and several on the line. They have a total of about 18-20 seniors, 3-4 juniors and several sophomores. It will be interesting to see how the offense will be ran this year if they keep the same QB or use the new kid. May use both. As for the coach, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t his decision to step down and go to the Middle School. Something happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT