ADVERTISEMENT

Queen City Bowl

Shrine Bowl should be on ESPN 3, also. It will be televised tape delayed over the next week or so.

Reactions: Chopper747
Just saw that it’s only for Charlotte area players not selected to the Shrine Bowl. Lot of talent there, but fairly limited in scope.

I could easily see the Charlotte players selected to the Shrine Bowl, bypassing the game and playing in this one.

How do they determine the east-west split? Is is simple geography? I ask because I honestly dont know what all schools are on the east side of Charlotte vs the west side of Charlotte. I know where some are but not all.

If they get the kids who normally go to the SB combined with the private school kids who cant play in the SB I think they will easily have as much talent as the Shrine
1st year out they had raving reviews. The Shrine bowl better step their game up, when it comes to marketing & branding or they’re going to lose a lot of players. Kids these days love the bells & whistles.

For the first year and how it came together quickly, the Queen City Senior Bowl did an awesome job. With it being televised live locally and streamed nationally, on the same day and time as the Shrine Bowl, the attendance was probably affected a good bit by those factors. Look forward to this game growing more into the future.

Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT