ADVERTISEMENT

Quavaris Crouch named Gatorade NC POY

Great player plays both aways. I saw him live for the first time. I think managing his weight could be an issue the kid just looks like a big time DE like Chubb from NC state. Would have loved to see him against White on saturday. that was the only thing missing from sat night.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Leading rusher in the state for a state champion with one loss. Played a lot of D especially in the competitive games. Only a junior.

I agree, I think he could easily grow into a DL.

As a friend told me, "I went to college as an OLB and ate myself into a OG. But I was a starting OG."

He is a monster and by all reports is just as good in the classroom and as a kid. Fun to watch him play this year and I hope he sticks around in Charlotte for his senior year.

He is a super nice kid! The guy interviewing him is a great guy, also. Does a good job covering the game in Charlotte.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Didn't know alot about him going into the game came away impressed by his size and playing on both side of the ball and at a high level. Very deserving young man.

Crouch and the QB were very impressive. QB has some speed. Crouch is all he was made out to be. One hard runner.

He was impressive versus Scotland County. I would have loved to have seen the match up with him and the rest of the Rams against Zamir White. Good luck going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT