ADVERTISEMENT

Quarter Finals NCHSAA Brackets In True Bracket Form , 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A

All the above NCHSAA Brackets get automatically updated by the NCHSAA after the games. Usually later after that night's game or by the next day.

Last edited:
I guess no one else remembers. You never know what to expect from the NCHSAA, I will post if I see it or if you see it post it.
Oh yea I remember. Avery girls got a call saying they were the 16 seed playing 17 seed allegheny. Only to get a call that night saying no you are number 10 ranked but since you are not in lil smoky you get to sit at home and let 5-17 blue ridge play instead. Your SOS was the best but these big wins over nantahala for blue ridge was better. Thanks for screwing us nchsaa. You guys are my heroes. To see the tears on those girls faces when the news was broke was unforgettable. They looked defeated. People truly don't understand how much these unfortunate circumstances affect these athletes. Highway robbery to say the least. Don't worry the nchsaa got an earful whether they wanted to hear it or not.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Tonight's winners already showing up. Match for round 2 girls should be up shortly. All Girls & Boys probably by 10:30 or shortly after with maybe a few coming later.

Oh yea I remember. Avery girls got a call saying they were the 16 seed playing 17 seed allegheny. Only to get a call that night saying no you are number 10 ranked but since you are not in lil smoky you get to sit at home and let 5-17 blue ridge play instead. Your SOS was the best but these big wins over nantahala for blue ridge was better. Thanks for screwing us nchsaa. You guys are my heroes. To see the tears on those girls faces when the news was broke was unforgettable. They looked defeated. People truly don't understand how much these unfortunate circumstances affect these athletes. Highway robbery to say the least. Don't worry the nchsaa got an earful whether they wanted to hear it or not.

What exactly is this referencing? Avery is the number two seed in the west? What is the complaint?

NCHSAA wanted to use the adjusted Max Preps ranking system with only first place teams getting an automatic qualifier. The coaches / schools wanted more automatic qualifiers with guaranteed seeds for more conference finishers. Basically the same scenario that happened in football.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT