ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett @ Seventy-First

-SWETT2VICTORY-

Aug 25, 2022
Bud.....
This Friday we play dem Seventy-First crew. Dem boys is 7-0 and dey aint ah-playin my cousin. Now, all my military amigos will be there in Fayettenam to enjoy the atmosphere and hang out with some locos. Looking forward to a game filled with intense energy.

Thoughts?

Have you ever attended a gridiron event at Seventy First, Governor Purnell ?
I'm asking for Ms. Bachmann.....If your answer is yes, please expound. Are you presently residing in the mystic environs of Pembroke, N.C. ? Have you seen that cat you used to refer to as Bubba something or the other, the dude that claimed to reside in Red Sprangs ? Hoping you and Ms. Purnell are living life in peaceful, tranquil, and shattin' in high cotton as they used to exclaim back in the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: -SWETT2VICTORY-
Good luck to the Purnell Swett Rams this week. I have a feeling the squad from the Pembroke is gonna give this Fayetteville crowd all they want. Just remember this Rams...When yall were out there in the sweltering, humid, and thick air of the Sandhills region as you practiced, fallin' on those stingin' ass sandspurs every time one gets tackled or stumbles and falls on one. I've stepped on them when walking out of beach footwear and they hurt like hell. This game is why you were doing all that sweatin', lifting weights, dealing with those Coastal Plain lizards that scamper everywhere, and again, dealin' with sandspurs. Play the game of your lives, Rams. Shock the state.

Last edited:
Have you ever attended a gridiron event at Seventy First, Governor Purnell ?
I'm asking for Ms. Bachmann.....If your answer is yes, please expound. Are you presently residing in the mystic environs of Pembroke, N.C. ? Have you seen that cat you used to refer to as Bubba something or the other, the dude that claimed to reside in Red Sprangs ? Hoping you and Ms. Purnell are living life in peaceful, tranquil, and shattin' in high cotton as they used to exclaim back in the day.
As you now GSO, I particularly dont like adventuring into the cow pasture up-younder at Seventy First. When it's dry, it's a dust bowl. When its wet those goats can dance on that invested property. Sadly Bubba moved to the Republic of Congo to take a course on how to hunt and sell Okapis. He sold his Red Sprang trailer park home to my right hand man Rufus. The great news is Neptun, Dallas, Boquisha, Sterling, Rhet, Vernon, and Sawyer help out with the rent, groceries and keeping the vinyl siding clean to keep it's original color.. My queen and I are doing well here in the land of cotton that only God loves - Pembroke, NC.

Last edited:
Good luck to the Purnell Swett Rams this week. I have a feeling the squad from the Pembroke is gonna give this Fayetteville crowd all they want. Just remember this Rams...When yall were out there in the sweltering, humid, and thick air of the Sandhills region as you practiced, fallin' on those stingin' ass sandspurs every time one gets tackled or stumbles and falls on one. I've stepped on them when walking out of beach footwear and they hurt like hell. This game is why you were doing all that sweatin', lifting weights, dealing with those Coastal Plain lizards that scamper everywhere, and again, dealin' with sandspurs. Play the game of your lives, Rams. Shock the state.
We wont let down GSO. The fact that those sandspurs were a huge part of the practice session makes us even hangrier sir. Can you just imagine if we wus to get ouchthere in the mudhole and not place the same amount of energy we bees puttin in practice how we would look. Aint no way wes going down without a fight.

The Falcons of Fayetteville Seventy First were victorious over Mister Swett's cats, fiffy two six....Purnell and his gaggle of Rams scored first , and after a missed extra point, led for about fourty five seconds to a minute. A game similar to this particular event is a chance to evaluate what one may need to accentuate perhaps a tad more the coming week. I'm assuming the crowd from Fayetteville had no place kicker since they went for two every time they visited Endzoneville. A game like this also gives one a chance to pursue and embrace the positives of the event. One positive is Mister Swett's cats covered the fiddy point spread that MIster Simmions had published Thursday evening.

Last edited:
Some more positives are that Purnell's squad has two games remaining, and could, should win all three. Fayetteville Byrd will visit Big Mo this week and winless Lumberton the next. The Lumberton Pirates are winless and Byrd ain't doing ' too hot, either.

The Falcons of Fayetteville Seventy First were victorious over Mister Swett's cats, fiffy two six....Purnell and his gaggle of Rams scored first , and after a missed extra point, led for about fourty five seconds to a minute. A game similar to this particular event is a chance to evaluate what one may need to accentuate perhaps a tad more the coming week. I'm assuming the crowd from Fayetteville had no place kicker since they went for two every time they visited Endzoneville. A game like this also gives one a chance to pursue and embrace the positives of the event. One positive is Mister Swett's cats covered the fiddy point spread that MIster Simmions had published Thursday evening.
That score Mr. GSO, was a major highlight of my mighty Rams. The crowed jumped, hopped, and about knocked down the bleachers to ground zero when they saw a 6 on the scoreboard up against the undisputed, undefeated Falcons from Fayettenam. I am not sure what the Falcons are fed during lunch or prior to the game but these cats can play some ball fo real fo real. They about bidness

That score Mr. GSO, was a major highlight of my mighty Rams. The crowed jumped, hopped, and about knocked down the bleachers to ground zero when they saw a 6 on the scoreboard up against the undisputed, undefeated Falcons from Fayettenam. I am not sure what the Falcons are fed during lunch or prior to the game but these cats can play some ball fo real fo real. They about bidness
Corn bread fritters and big lima beans with ham hock is da key.

Some more positives are that Purnell's squad has two games remaining, and could, should win all three. Fayetteville Byrd will visit Big Mo this week and winless Lumberton the next. The Lumberton Pirates are winless and Byrd ain't doing ' too hot, either.
These two games will be equivalent to Patrick Mahomes up against Tom Brady.. It will be two games for the history book. What's even more positive Mr. GSO, is that it is on Big Mo's stadium where they serve collards, Chitlins, and the Lumber River special -Spots fish. Wish you could really make it but I know those goats and broads keep you busy. We're going to be ah-cooking and have those paratroopees fall from the sky since it's military night.

May the better team win

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT