ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett job

pooh9

Nov 27, 2007
Since Jamie Deese took the head job at Forest Hills, who will Swett turn to now? Deese was their #1 choice so who will be the next guy that they try to get?

LOL. That's a different Jamie Deese. The one who took the job at Forest Hills was most recently a college coach at West Florida.

Since Jamie Deese took the head job at Forest Hills, who will Swett turn to now? Deese was their #1 choice so who will be the next guy that they try to get?
There are two other
Closed session started at 8pm at the Monthly Board Meeting

Who said Deese was #1 Choice out of all the applicants?

Steeler does not know what he's talking about.
The Jamie Deese everyone is aware of is now the head coach of Forrest Hills
Guess I am wrong. I thought it was weird they would hire somebody with the exact same name to be HC at Forest Hills. Good luck this year.

Guess I am wrong. I thought it was weird they would hire somebody with the exact same name to be HC at Forest Hills. Good luck this year.

Just FYI Deese played at Scotland then after Wake Forest was a assistant coach at Purnell Swett. Then was at UNCP and left following the coach to West Florida.

Just FYI Deese played at Scotland then after Wake Forest was a assistant coach at Purnell Swett. Then was at UNCP and left following the coach to West Florida.
Wrong!
Along with his older brother Eric, Jamie was a volunteer in the box with headsets a half a season or on Fridays under Russell Stone in 2005.

At the time Russell Stone had what I believe was 18 assistant coaches and on 8 were staff members(i think).. The rest were volunteers. Most Head Coaches wouldn't allow this but he did.

Wrong!
Along with his older brother Eric, Jamie was a volunteer in the box with headsets a half a season or on Fridays under Russell Stone in 2005.

At the time Russell Stone had what I believe was 18 assistant coaches and on 8 were staff members(i think).. The rest were volunteers. Most Head Coaches wouldn't allow this but he did.
You forget, he was at PS, maybe Stone felt he needed all the help he could get.

The new HC may need that same help to start out. This yr. SUV there will be alot work to be done based off last yr's performances from both Varsity and JV teams.

The new HC may need that same help to start out. This yr. SUV there will be alot work to be done based off last yr's performances from both Varsity and JV teams.
I'm not going to say what he needs. In business, you can plan Not to make any income in the first 3 years. In football, I dont count the first year. There are plans in place as we speak to press on the gas petal before the season begins. I cannot say what that is for security reasons. If it works then it works. If it does not then we all know it's the first year.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT