ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett @ Heritage

The Pastor has spoken
Sorry-were-closed-sign.jpg

Last edited:
Uuhney please. You are a foolish Heritage fan......get rid of that bogus Middle Creek crap. Dont ever say anothing about Middle Creek and Heritage in the same posting. Allow me to do a tad of Star Wars on you and clone you. Is you remember no one invited you to this public thread where anyone can post. You made the choice to silently and covertly troll. This was your first message
dDZEFz0.jpg

Again no one invited you. You VIPed yourself, because my postings made your ass itch and you wanted to include yourself as one of the boys. Everyone to include you was expressing Heritage were world beaters and they only scored 34? According to your pregame passages, they should had dropped 70 on us, had us in the woodshed, and had us kicking rocks and blowing snot, but guess that was not the case based on their underachieved scheduled. Please uuhney...... We SACKED that "D1" quarterback 5 times didnt we? If the Line cant protect their "D1" quarterback I would expect the "D1" caliber to come out of that "D1" Quarterback and make up for the offensive line unsatisfactory protection.............but nope we still SACKED him. So this tells me the "D1" quarterback has been depending on his line protection the past 11 games until he met Wake Forest and until he met Purnell Swett. I told you about that schedule and you would not agree. They won. great, congrats. But please uuhney please never bring up the 2017 schedule back into this passage because you scare me

I didnt come here for all that

Exactly, I said Heritage would win, I didn't specify to anyone, But you begged me to elaborate. you wanted me to tell you what Sweet had to look out for. I told you I wasn't going to tell you and for you to ask others.
You begged some more. So I just gave you facts, numbers, ratings and scores of other games. Its ok that Swett lost. Only 1 team can win it all in each division. That's 4 teams out of how many schools in NC that can win it all? have a nice day.

Now I got your ass itching and you VIPed yourself.........You couldnt stand it now could you. Hey Sikner what is going on here.........is it valentines or what....everyone wants me. Geezzz:(
Well ya'll do have a common foe in Richmond, i have no problem with you wanting your Rams to succeed and sometimes people just don't understand your struggles i will check with President Go and see if the bandwagon is open. Seem your new friend has joined Heritage i thought Middle Creek was still alive.

Well ya'll do have a common foe in Richmond, i have no problem with you wanting your Rams to succeed and sometimes people just don't understand your struggles i will check with President Go and see if the bandwagon is open. Seem your new friend has joined Heritage i thought Middle Creek was still alive.

Middle Creek is alive but I am realistic, It can go either way with Sanderson and then guess who is next? Wake Forest. I'm calling Wake Forest winning 4AA and Heritage could take the 4A. It would be nice if 2 Wake teams took 4aa and 4a. SO of course I'm also rooting for Heritage.

Middle Creek is alive but I am realistic, It can go either way with Sanderson and then guess who is next? Wake Forest. I'm calling Wake Forest winning 4AA and Heritage could take the 4A. It would be nice if 2 Wake teams took 4aa and 4a. SO of course I'm also rooting for Heritage.

Wake Forest will have a cupcake walk to the State Championship game. They are 21 points better than every team out of the East. Really impressive team this year. They would have problems with the Creek in the trenches, although i believe their skill guys are better. It will be tough for both teams. I believe Scotland & Harding would handle Heritage about the same as WF. Heritage is big time overrated. Outside of WF, they've been playing the typical Wake County schedule, which is not tough at all.

Last edited:
Wake Forest will have a cupcake walk to the State Championship game. They are 21 points better than every team out of the East. Really impressive team this year. They would have problems with the Creek in the trenches, although i believe their skill guys are better. It will be tough for both teams. I believe Scotland & Harding would handle Heritage about the same as WF. Heritage is big time overrated. Outside of WF, they've been playing the typical Wake County schedule, which is not tough at all.

Mallard Creek is having a cupcake walk in the west.
as far as the rest of the west, its all talk, they are the same as the rest of the east.

Mallard Creek is having a cupcake walk in the west.
as far as the rest of the west, its all talk, they are the same as the rest of the east.

EAST
#9 Millbrook (6-6) ...........# 72
#1 Wake Forest (11-0).....#2
#5 Middle Creek (9-3).......#52
#4 Sanderson (8-3)..........#48
#6 Pinecrest (8-4)..............#57
#3 Garner (7-4).................#68
#7 Leesville Road (8-4).........#65
#2 Green Hope (9-2)...........# 56

WEST
#9 North Mecklenburg (9-3).......#43
#1 Mallard Creek (11-0).............#1
#5 Providence (9-3)....................#12
#4 Page (10-1)..........................#19
#6 Myers Park (11-1)..................#9
#3 Butler (8-2)............................#7
#7 Hough (9-3)............................#14
#2 West Forsyth (11-0)................#10

Only 1 team out of the West is not a top 20 team in the State. Only 1 team that Wake Forest will potentially play is a top 50 team in the State. Huge difference in competition when comparing East vs West. Every team in the West would be a favorite to win against every team in the East outside of Wake Forest

Scotland is still alive and i don't care who they play next i'm not touting any other team, might want to give your team a shout out o you already picking them to lose, I wounldn't give Wf the crown yet Mallard Creek will be a very tough team to beat.

Last edited:
Scotland is still alive and i don't care who they play next i'm not touting any other team, might want to give your team a shout out o you already picking them to lose, I wounldn't give Wf the crown yet Mallard Creek will be a very tough team to beat.

I didn't say you can or you cant tout another team. This is merica!
Oh I shout them out every time I post - notice my profile pic. Like I said, I live in reality,( not wishing this on anyone) but unless all of Wake Forests first string (offense and defense) gets terribly sick and cant play, Middle Creek loses. They've played already this year, Middle Creek is just on the next tier down.

EAST
#9 Millbrook (6-6) ...........# 72
#1 Wake Forest (11-0).....#2
#5 Middle Creek (9-3).......#52
#4 Sanderson (8-3)..........#48
#6 Pinecrest (8-4)..............#57
#3 Garner (7-4).................#68
#7 Leesville Road (8-4).........#65
#2 Green Hope (9-2)...........# 56

WEST
#9 North Mecklenburg (9-3).......#43
#1 Mallard Creek (11-0).............#1
#5 Providence (9-3)....................#12
#4 Page (10-1)..........................#19
#6 Myers Park (11-1)..................#9
#3 Butler (8-2)............................#7
#7 Hough (9-3)............................#14
#2 West Forsyth (11-0)................#10

Only 1 team out of the West is not a top 20 team in the State. Only 1 team that Wake Forest will potentially play is a top 50 team in the State. Huge difference in competition when comparing East vs West. Every team in the West would be a favorite to win against every team in the East outside of Wake Forest

They are given those rankings because of the past and what some feel. We dont even know the total formula for those rankings so they are just something to talk about. Seriously Wake Forest is #1, see how flawed your rankings are? Page is ranked #4 and they couldn't even score on Wake Forest last year.
Until Charlotte and west teams start coming to the east to play non conference games, you can only speculate who you think is better.
Rankings mean nothing! Just something the west is using to hold on to hope.

They are given those rankings because of the past and what some feel. We dont even know the total formula for those rankings so they are just something to talk about. Seriously Wake Forest is #1, see how flawed your rankings are? Page is ranked #4 and they couldn't even score on Wake Forest last year.
Until Charlotte and west teams start coming to the east to play non conference games, you can only speculate who you think is better.
Rankings mean nothing! Just something the west is using to hold on to hope.

When you say we? I believe you're only talking about yourself. Simmons, AP poll and Maxpreps all say the same thing. SOS is drastically more competitive out of the West. You were the same guy who was using ranking when your team was ranked last year. Now they mean nothing, because your program is irrelevant once again. Gotcha!

Depending on what poll you're looking at Wake Forest is ranked 1 & 2 in the State. Page is ranked #19. If you would like to use your formula on last year and Page not scoring. Mallard Creek had a running clock against them the year before, after Page stomped Middle Creek in the Eastern Regional finals. So what!

Last edited:
When you say we? I believe you're only talking about yourself. Simmons, AP poll and Maxpreps all say the same thing. SOS is drastically more competitive out of the West. You were the same guy who was using ranking when your team was ranked last year. Now they mean nothing, because your program is irrelevant once again. Gotcha!

Sorry, every one agrees they don't know the formula used for maxpreps.
If you know it please enlighten everyone with it!
AP poll? you mean someones feelings?
SOS out west is still guessing and assuming. Until west plays east non conference play prior to playoffs, that's all you can do, assume!
Using numbers and scores is irrelevant, Some coaches want to teach good sportsmanship and don't want to run up the score on opponents, Ive heard them say it.
My program? lol I don't play football anymore, lol you silly lil guy. I'm just a fan, no dog in the fight. Be careful how you boast, because your program was irrelevant last year! Weren't you saying over and over that west was going to beat east last year, lol

Last edited:
SOS out west is still guessing and assuming. Until west plays east non conference play prior to playoffs, that's all you can do, assume!
Using numbers and scores is irrelevant, Some coaches want to teach good sportsmanship and don't want to run up the score on opponents, Ive heard them say it.
I never used rankings, I posted them and discussed them.
My program? lol I don't play football anymore, lol you silly lil guy. I'm just a fan, no dog in the fight. Be careful how you boast, because your program was irrelevant last year! Weren't you saying over and over that west was going to beat east last year, lol

I'm going with the guys who put together data, versus a fan. You also might be the only one who's not familiar with Maxpreps formula.The formula is listed.You're confusing the seeding with the ranking. Which are different. The AP poll are by sports writers who follow the game.

Nope! Not me. Never said anything about who was going to win, The Creek was put out early 2nd round by Butler, so i had no clue who was winning last year.

Now you're just a fan? Hilarious. I saw how they ran you off of HSOT. You were the Delusional Middle Creek Fan. Remember? The guy who couldn't stick to his story, so you kept changing your name on the site.....Come on man, you have a history of not knowing what you don't know.

Last edited:
I didn't say you can or you cant tout another team. This is merica!
Oh I shout them out every time I post - notice my profile pic. Like I said, I live in reality,( not wishing this on anyone) but unless all of Wake Forests first string (offense and defense) gets terribly sick and cant play, Middle Creek loses. They've played already this year, Middle Creek is just on the next tier down.
I understand so bandwagon is the next best thing. Lame man

I'm going with the guys who put together data, versus a fan. You also might be the only one who's not familiar with Maxpreps formula.The formula is listed.You're confusing the seeding with the ranking. Which are different.

Nope! Not me. Never said anything about who was going to win, The Creek was put out early 2nd round by Butler, so i had no clue who was winning last year.

Now you're just a fan? Hilarious. I saw how they ran you off of HSOT. You were the Delusional Middle Creek Fan. Remember? The guy who couldn't stick to his story, so you kept changing your name on the site.....Come on man, you have a history of not knowing what you don't know.

sorry you got the wrong one, I never posted on HSOT, I do remember you on WRAL though, I would read how when someone in the local East would post something good about their team, you would always post something to make it like it wasn't an accomplishment. You would always be in arguments there.

sorry you got the wrong one, I never posted on HSOT, I do remember you on WRAL though, I would read how when someone in the local East would post something good about their team, you would always post something to make it like it wasn't an accomplishment. You would always be in arguments there.

I'm spot on. Yep! You're the same guy! I'm going to do what everyone on HSOT did. They ignored you. :)

East schools will not schedule Charlotte schools. If you have some that would like to please call them out so everyone knows who those Wake County schools would be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT