Purnell Swett @ Heritage

Purnell Swett ranking at the moment is 45th

Heritage beat Knightdale ranked 47th 28-0
Heritage beat Jordan ranked 43rd 49-10
Heritage beat Millbrook ranked 37th 53-13
Heritage beat Middle Creek ranked 27th 47-27
Heritage beat Sanderson ranked 23rd 28-7

GO SCOTS
This world is not about you right at this moment my friend. Its about me and Mr. AMCF. I haven’t forgot though, I’m still going to watch and see who comes in second.

Y’all better be able to stop a nose bleed...

Last edited:
Reactions: RSHS93
Go_Scots
I remember the days Scotland was getting their brains beat by Richmond and the days Purnell Swett made Scotland work for trash talk. I never heard a whisper out of you, a word out of you or even saw a keystroke. The only deal I saw is you use, abuse, and murder was that O.F.F button on your computer. In fact if I remember correctly, you went to sleep early on 11/3/2017. Now that Scotland is king of the world your mouth runs faster than the Mekong River. I will be watching to see who comes in second and who will not be able to stop a nose bleed.

Moving on! Scotland is 9-1 in 2017. Next year I promise it will be different. I'll give you 6-4/7-3 with Zamir gone. If it was not for Zamir you would have lost to Hillside, West Meck, and Seventy-First. That would have made you 6-4 correct? So please with that Engine you have in your mouth this year, dont let that engine lose its grip or horsepower in 2018 because I am coming after you on the green light.
No one on that team as we speak can boost the scoreboard 30 points ahead like Zamir can.

So like we say in Army recruiting "I dont care what you've done yesterday, what do you have for me today?"
This will be my question in 2018

Zamir will be gone soon so you can stop dreaming the big dream because your line of scrimmage will look like this
LB7IW6Y.gif

Last edited:
Purnell Swett ranking at the moment is 45th

Heritage beat Knightdale ranked 47th 28-0
Heritage beat Jordan ranked 43rd 49-10
Heritage beat Millbrook ranked 37th 53-13
Heritage beat Middle Creek ranked 27th 47-27
Heritage beat Sanderson ranked 23rd 28-7
This Doesn't prove anything except Heritage schedule was weak, the Rams may lose to Heritage but they have played better Teams.The only real team Heritage played blowed them out.

Go_Scots
I remember the days Scotland was getting their brains beat by Richmond and the days Purnell Swett made Scotland work for trash talk. I never heard a whisper out of you, a word out of you or even saw a keystroke. The only deal I saw is you use, abuse, and murder was that O.F.F button on your computer. In fact if I remember correctly, you went to sleep early on 11/3/2017. Now that Scotland is king of the world your mouth runs faster than the Mekong River. I will be watching to see who comes in second and who will not be able to stop a nose bleed.

Moving on! Scotland is 9-1 in 2017. Next year I promise it will be different. I'll give you 6-4/7-3 with Zamir gone. If it was not for Zamir you would have lost to Hillside, West Meck, and Seventy-First. That would have made you 6-4 correct? So please with that Engine you have in your mouth this year, dont let that engine lose its grip or horsepower in 2018 because I am coming after you on the green light.
No one on that team as we speak can boost the scoreboard 30 points ahead like Zamir can.

So like we say in Army recruiting "I dont care what you've done yesterday, what do you have for me today?"
This will be my question in 2018

Zamir will be gone soon so you can stop dreaming the big dream because your line of scrimmage will look like this
LB7IW6Y.gif
You are a funny dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6-4 or 7-3! I have never accused you of being overly intelligent but I never knew that you were totally stupid. I actually thought is was an act. Don't for a second think the cupboard is bare here in Scotland county. Talent abounds here like always. That and the fact that there are hundreds of jobs available here in the county, which leads to kids transferring in assures the Scots success for years to come.

6-4 or 7-3! I have never accused you of being overly intelligent but I never knew that you were totally stupid. I actually thought is was an act. Don't for a second think the cupboard is bare here in Scotland county. Talent abounds here like always. That and the fact that there are hundreds of jobs available here in the county, which leads to kids transferring in assures the Scots success for years to come.
Believe what you want GoGo but the fact of the matter is that your mouth is operating on a higher level than your brain. Please do not compare Laurinburg to Fayetteville or Charlotte because all that is there is a hospital, a courthouse, a used car sales lot and a Walmart. No one and boy I said no one is transferring over to the country side from the city because of no durn job. Stop lying to the public sector. Talent abounds there? Not hardly...Talent arrives as they are............................nevermind

This Doesn't prove anything except Heritage schedule was weak, the Rams may lose to Heritage but they have played better Teams.The only real team Heritage played blowed them out.

Not weaker than the opponent they are getting ready to play, it included SOS! I believe that’s the game that is going to be played!

Reactions: RaidersRocks
They will play the game on YouTube- sportsblock after the game is over. Middle creek students produce all home games all sports, but can’t play it ( playoffs) live per NcHSAa

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51
Fair enough since S2v got nerve to talk about my Scots, have your way with the Rams. Let us know the Middle Creek score.
Trater

He has nothing to tell you about Middle Creek because this guy is a Heritage subject. Why would a Middle Creeck resident care more about the Heritage/Purnell Swett game? Why would he create a brand stanking new Middle Creek name to talk about Heritage? Why would he share ONLY some details about Heritage and not answer my Down Town Julie Brown questions?

Because he is a Heritage subject

Last edited:
Trater

He has nothing to tell you about Middle Creek because this guy is a Heritage subject. Why would a Middle Creeck resident care more about the Heritage/Purnell Swett game? Why would he create a brand stanking new Middle Creek name to talk about Heritage? Why would he share ONLY some details about Heritage and not answer my Down Town Julie Brown questions?

Because he is a Heritage subject
Could be the clock is ticking make the conference proud!!!!

heritage 27– 13 late 3rd
No that isn’t a joke
they must be still suffering from a hangover granted they have not played anyone other than WF and that was not competitive at all. Maybe I gave all those stars too much credit because PS is very avg.

Where you at my cousin everybody else doing play by play for ya.
Lissen here cuzzie
FICTION: Heritage beat Purnell Swett - CONGRATS
NON-FICTION: Heritage by no means and boys I said by not means is a Scotland, a Richmond, a Pinecrest, a Seventy-First, Or even a world freaking beating 10-1 team.

REALITY: Purnell Swett was set up to beat the Heritage program. As I suspected, they are by no means and boy I said by no means some sort of stinging bee hive. The only player running on all cylinders was #32 on defense and offense. Purnell Swett brought the pressure, the sacs on that D1 QB.......D1--> I'm sorry but I just did not see that even with my magnifying glass. Heritage played a below average schedule and it showed on the ground. We sacked the QB about 4-5 times, we stopped most of their running game near the line of scrimmage, we covered Heritage very well by air, and our players controlled their attitude on the field. Even though we lost and with the score 34-13, I must say I am proud of our outcome and how well our players conducted themselves. I almost felt like we won just based on the whole picture. I give Purnell Swett a bucketload of credit.

THIS IS WHO BEAT US 3/4 of the game: THE FLAG FOOTBALL REF's. They didnt realize they were at the wrong game until late in the 3rd quarter when we finally got a fair trial. Then they realized it was tackle football. They freakking ended our evening in the first quarter. I am an honest man and it was Purnell Swett messing this game up, I would say it but in this case the Refs made our game a flag football living hell...
vussiXF.jpg

P.S: ANOTHER MIDDLE CREEK FAN, Go beat your head, eat some vegetable soup, and take yourself a 6 month nap. I knew the whole time you were a "Silent Troll".

P.S.S: Mr. Sikner it wus like 46 °F or C or something and you wanted me to update you when my hands felt as tough as a statue. This freaking countryfied tranformed latino was frreezing his :):) off........

GO_SCOTS: Your pissy Cornflakes is at the table. Come eat son........

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51
Come on man! Heritage is not a good team according to you? Swett controlled the game and still lost by 3 touchdowns? The refs cheated? As I stated earlier this week basketball season has started at Swett!

Reactions: RaidersRocks
scotland had 50 at half verse swett
swett didn’t cross the 50 yd line til 4th verse hoggard
heritage seeming had much trouble with purnell swett. what does this mean , we may not know even next week as Her plays another hi ranked raleigh area school

Come on man! Heritage is not a good team according to you? Swett controlled the game and still lost by 3 touchdowns? The refs cheated? As I stated earlier this week basketball season has started at Swett!
Your cornflakes taste better than your morning breath. And make sure you drank the milk leftover. By the way is Burger King hiring?.......Sonce France, China, and Germany is moving into Laurinburg with so many jobs available I want to move there With the rest of the parents that are moving there because of their athletes

Get the heck out of here and stop lying to the general public. You’re frying their brains with this JOB GIG lol .......Dork lol

Last edited:
SV2, you can spend your Friday nights in Laurinburg for the next 3 weeks!
Only if the Job Movement exist. Plain and simple Go_SCOT those North Carolina Flag Association refs didn’t realize they were under the NCHSAA Guidelines lastnight. We can to play, tackle, and win.This was an ass whipping catostrophy by them refs. They wasted our gas, time and effort. I hope their supervisor was on site monitoring their flag football performance. They absolutely drowned us in yellow jackets

Last edited:
Lissen here cuzzie
FICTION: Heritage beat Purnell Swett - CONGRATS
NON-FICTION: Heritage by no means and boys I said by not means is a Scotland, a Richmond, a Pinecrest, a Seventy-First, Or even a world freaking beating 10-1 team.

REALITY: Purnell Swett was set up to beat the Heritage program. As I suspected, they are by no means and boy I said by no means some sort of stinging bee hive. The only player running on all cylinders was #32 on defense and offense. Purnell Swett brought the pressure, the sacs on that D1 QB.......D1--> I'm sorry but I just did not see that even with my magnifying glass. Heritage played a below average schedule and it showed on the ground. We sacked the QB about 4-5 times, we stopped most of their running game near the line of scrimmage, we covered Heritage very well by air, and our players controlled their attitude on the field. Even though we lost and with the score 34-13, I must say I am proud of our outcome and how well our players conducted themselves. I almost felt like we won just based on the whole picture. I give Purnell Swett a bucketload of credit.

THIS IS WHO BEAT US 3/4 of the game: THE FLAG FOOTBALL REF's. They didnt realize they were at the wrong game until late in the 3rd quarter when we finally got a fair trial. Then they realized it was tackle football. They freakking ended our evening in the first quarter. I am an honest man and it was Purnell Swett messing this game up, I would say it but in this case the Refs made our game a flag football living hell...
vussiXF.jpg

P.S: ANOTHER MIDDLE CREEK FAN, Go beat your head, eat some vegetable soup, and take yourself a 6 month nap. I knew the whole time you were a "Silent Troll".

P.S.S: Mr. Sikner it wus like 46 °F or C or something and you wanted me to update you when my hands felt as tough as a statue. This freaking countryfied tranformed latino was frreezing his :):) off........

GO_SCOTS: Your pissy Cornflakes is at the table. Come eat son........

Now this is just showing that you are a sore loser. I have not called you out of your name, I expect you not too also. I told you that Heritage was going to win. It doesn't matter how they did it, they did. Why bust a team out and have a chance players get hurt? Heritage played smart. Do only what you need to. 5 scores to 2, and one of those 2 came from a double fumble fluke, lol, I've seen closer games.
Middle Creek won, too. They were even smarter, they played when it was warmer!
I posted that Heritage would win and you kept pushing me to respond to you. You wanted to discuss it more. So please don't call me a troll, because you asked me to respond to you.

Now this is just showing that you are a sore loser. I have not called you out of your name, I expect you not too also. I told you that Heritage was going to win. It doesn't matter how they did it, they did. Why bust a team out and have a chance players get hurt? Heritage played smart. Do only what you need to. 5 scores to 2, and one of those 2 came from a double fumble fluke, lol, I've seen closer games.
Middle Creek won, too. They were even smarter, they played when it was warmer!
I posted that Heritage would win and you kept pushing me to respond to you. You wanted to discuss it more. So please don't call me a troll, because you asked me to respond to you.
Uuhney please. You are a foolish Heritage fan......get rid of that bogus Middle Creek crap. Dont ever say anothing about Middle Creek and Heritage in the same posting. Allow me to do a tad of Star Wars on you and clone you. Is you remember no one invited you to this public thread where anyone can post. You made the choice to silently and covertly troll. This was your first message
dDZEFz0.jpg

Again no one invited you. You VIPed yourself, because my postings made your ass itch and you wanted to include yourself as one of the boys. Everyone to include you was expressing Heritage were world beaters and they only scored 34? According to your pregame passages, they should had dropped 70 on us, had us in the woodshed, and had us kicking rocks and blowing snot, but guess that was not the case based on their underachieved scheduled. Please uuhney...... We SACKED that "D1" quarterback 5 times didnt we? If the Line cant protect their "D1" quarterback I would expect the "D1" caliber to come out of that "D1" Quarterback and make up for the offensive line unsatisfactory protection.............but nope we still SACKED him. So this tells me the "D1" quarterback has been depending on his line protection the past 11 games until he met Wake Forest and until he met Purnell Swett. I told you about that schedule and you would not agree. They won. great, congrats. But please uuhney please never bring up the 2017 schedule back into this passage because you scare me

I didnt come here for all that

Last edited:
Uuhney please. You are a foolish Heritage fan......get rid of that bogus Middle Creek crap. Dont ever say anothing about Middle Creek and Heritage in the same posting. Allow me to do a tad of Star Wars on you and clone you. Is you remember no one invited you to this public thread where anyone can post. You made the choice to silently and covertly troll. This was your first message
dDZEFz0.jpg

Again no one invited you. You VIPed yourself, because my postings made your ass itch and you wanted to include yourself as one of the boys. Everyone to include you was expressing Heritage were world beaters and they only scored 34? According to your pregame passages, they should had dropped 70 on us, had us in the woodshed, and had us kicking rocks and blowing snot, but guess that was not the case based on their underachieved scheduled. Please uuhney...... We SACKED that "D1" quarterback 5 times didnt we? If the Line cant protect their "D1" quarterback I would expect the "D1" caliber to come out of that "D1" Quarterback and make up for the offensive line unsatisfactory protection.............but nope we still SACKED him. So this tells me the "D1" quarterback has been depending on his line protection the past 11 games until he met Wake Forest and until he met Purnell Swett. I told you about that schedule and you would not agree. They won. great, congrats. But please uuhney please never bring up the 2017 schedule back into this passage because you scare me

I didnt come here for all that
You're mentioning Purnell Swett and Wake Forest in the same breath? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

All due respect...all this is stupid... uncalled for... Face it... Swett is done. Better luck next year. All this typing??? C'mon guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT