ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett @ Heritage

Heritage does put their pants on differently.....one player holds them while the other runs and jumps into them with both legs.....this is according to Kevin Spacey who has a hidden camera in their locker room.
The best way to stop the Heritage offense is to recruit the Wake Forest defense to do it.
The QB does get rid of the ball quickly on most passing plays HOWEVER they bring in the short QB when they decide to employ the short passing game. They also bring in two short receivers who will run through your legs when you’re in press coverage. Anything else you would like to know?

* Recruiting season is between 1 Feb -1 June.
* So QB breaks the 2.8sec rule?
* Monkey see monkey due - short RBs = short passes?
* Short receivers? I thought #11 had a tall height to himself?

Turnovers - Opponents have given Heritage a little turnover malfunction I heard. Is Heritage history by fumble or by air?

Heritage does put their pants on differently.....one player holds them while the other runs and jumps into them with both legs.....this is according to Kevin Spacey who has a hidden camera in their locker room. Anything else you would like to know?
House of Cards great show done for now, don't think Claire can keep it going on her own.

I expect Heritage to compete with Scotland. You have to shut down their running game to win. If you can stop their running game and get pressure without blitzing you can beat them.

Reactions: swett2victory
Diddy I think that analysis would cover at least
80% of the games played. If you shut down their
run game and also get pressure on the qb without blitzing anyone, that no doubt is a surefire win most
nights.

Diddy I think that analysis would cover at least
80% of the games played. If you shut down their
run game and also get pressure on the qb without blitzing anyone, that no doubt is a surefire win most
nights.
That’s what it’s going to take to beat Heritage and good luck with that!! It takes a special team to pull that off. You need to have 8 in coverage and 3 on the D line who can bring pressure on the QB.

The school insurance adjuster picked the 3 said buses up and reimbursed us with this muscle bus X 3. This pitchture was taken Sunday in from of the school as key leaders were on site waiting for the new addition.
e48703338ab7568887d986ac9ba6c66b--cars-and-trucks-big-trucks.jpg

s2v you list the above as playoff game 1,
is this a start to a Ram playoff run , go up
to wake county and take care of business.
Hit them HARD early.

Mr. Scotswin
I hope we pull that stunt Scotland bees ah-doing every game. It’s called “First 45 First 45 Ready HUT HUUUUUT GO”

You’re right though, we’ve got to show up like a boss

I wouldn't mistake Heritage's loss to WF as a weakness. I don't think there are too many teams that could do better, against WF. This WF team is better than last years and the west couldn't even score on WF last year in the championship. Basically every WF team member from from last year returned this year.
I say Heritage is going to be just fine this week. They should be moving on to Cardinal Gibbons next and I believe Cardinal Gibbon's nice ride that they've had this year will end, then.

I wouldn't mistake Heritage's loss to WF as a weakness. I don't think there are too many teams that could do better, against WF. This WF team is better than last years and the west couldn't even score on WF last year in the championship. Basically every WF team member from from last year returned this year.
I say Heritage is going to be just fine this week. They should be moving on to Cardinal Gibbons next and I believe Cardinal Gibbon's nice ride that they've had this year will end, then.
Sir,
and about Heritage:
Were you at the WF / H game?
What is great about them?
What is not so great?

--------------------------------------
What do you mean...........To include Heritage, there was 5 teams that averaged 9 points on Wake Forest. What makes Heritage any different?

--------------------------------------
This was Heritage season
Wake Forest
Sanderson
Middle Creek

This was Purnell Swetts season
xTTsvoX.jpg

Last edited:
Sir,
and about Heritage:
Were you at the WF / H game?
What is great about them?
What is not so great?

I have been lucky to be able to watch both Wake Forest and Heritage play, A few times, different games too, not just one game. Max Preps says Heritage is ranked 14 in the state now because they lost to Wake Forest(SMH) and Purnell Swett is ranked 128 in the state. That is with Strength of Schedule included.
I will let the others tell you how they think someone should play them to be able to beat them. I'm not going there.

I have been lucky to be able to watch both Wake Forest and Heritage play, A few times, different games too, not just one game. Max Preps says Heritage is ranked 14 in the state now because they lost to Wake Forest(SMH) and Purnell Swett is ranked 128 in the state. That is with Strength of Schedule included.
I will let the others tell you how they think someone should play them to be able to beat them. I'm not going there.
I mean I do know Heritage line is big.....
Where are the others at?

and you're new so you might be a troll. You might be a Heritage city-dweller I am talking along with.

Last edited:
I mean I do know Heritage line is big.....
Where are the others at?

and you're new so you might be a troll. You might be a Heritage city-dweller I am talking along with.

Believe me, I'm not new, just a new member that decided to post here.
I am a Middle Creek High school fan, just like my name says.

Do I have ties to Heritage? yes with one of their 5 NFL coaches with 3 of them having superbowl rings, My kid and his kid played on the same football team, we've talked plenty during those 4 night a week practice nights and out of town football games, so I follow them too.

CalPrep - another ranking( I believe its where Maxpreps gets its numbers)
Last entry for Heritage -11/10 vs Swett [Purnell] (Pembroke, NC) [opponent rating: 13.8] [4A playoffs] projection: Heritage (Wake Forest, NC) 46 Swett [Purnell] (Pembroke, NC) 10

last entry for Purnell Swett - 11/10 at Heritage (Wake Forest, NC) [opponent rating: 40.8] [4A playoffs] projection: Heritage (Wake Forest, NC) 46 Swett [Purnell] (Pembroke, NC) 10

do you see the difference in ratings? Heritage is 40.8 Purnell Swett is 13.8( which is what Knightdale was rated at when they played Heritage.

A troll would have smashed mouthed Purnell Swett, I don't believe I've said anything negative about them. I hope its a good game.

Just remember also, your talking about playing at Heritage. Did you see the crowd at the WF game?

Last edited:
Believe me, I'm not new, just a new member that decided to post here.
I am a Middle Creek High school fan, just like my name says.

Do I have ties to Heritage? yes with one of their 5 NFL coaches with 3 of them having superbowl rings, My kid and his kid played on the same football team, we've talked plenty during those 4 night a week practice nights and out of town football games, so I follow them too.

A troll would have smashed mouthed Purnell Swett, I don't believe I've said anything negative about them. I hope its a good game.

Just remember also, your talking about playing at Heritage. Did you see the crowd at the WF game?
Ok so you're not a troll...ok then. good.
And your son played with one of the ring earning football coaches son. Yeas I am very aware of the 4 coaches. That could be good or could be bad. In this case it seems like a cool deal. Remember, Jack Britt ------they also had an ex-football coach.

So yes I am more afraid of the durn 8,000+ football fans, than I am the game. I have been in war before and I wont be able to stand the children screaming, the cow bells ah-ranging, the horns "honk honk hooooooonk", banging on the bleachers on 3rd down, all the hoop and hallering out on the field, and the little fella with the Afro orchestrating the crowed with sounds of a clan from the movie "wrong turn" coming after you

((( I'm Freaking Scared )))

110317-HER-WFO-FB-RB-03

And we have to do some'n bout this fella. Ive see'em play. We must stop the kid. Too durn hyper
6_7591338.jpg

He reminds me of this fella
09000d5d818c609e_video_cp.jpg

Last edited:
I do know one thang. We have three subjects to go up against
Subject #1 must be stopped on the same line the football was last placed. Subject #2 must be stopped on the same line the football was last placed. Subject #3.......well that will be taken care of. I do know and have been told as of today via Facetime there will be a few subjects running behind our safety as Heritage enjoys slants and the pass connection right smack down the center and short short short lobbers

sbnation.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I do know one thang. We have three subjects to go up against
Subject #1 must be stopped on the same line the football was last placed. Subject #2 must be stopped on the same line the football was last placed. Subject #3.......well that will be taken care of. I do know and have been told as of today via Facetime there will be a few subjects running behind our safety as Heritage enjoys slants and the pass connection right smack down the center and short short short lobbers

sbnation.gif

giphy.gif
You have ruined this thread......

Got-toe-mighty
Welp boys we might-ah swell play in thu snow. Is they saying is pose to be 8℃ or 46°F this Friday?
Hope both programs will bees ah-branging heaters for the boys. Aint gona be no joke just ah-sit'n there froze.
We all migth-ah swell snuggle up with our casual sheet-rock dress jumpsuit, long johns underneath, and ah-hoodie to cover our heads. Weather man is ah-calling for freezing freaking temperature Friday evening in Wake Forest. I kinda remember 2007 when we went to thu mountains I put on my undies on, my long-johns, then my sweats, and a wind jacket suit and my Edible Kernels were durn froze.

This time around I will be professional about the whole idea so I can fit in with the rest of the crew around me. Here is my buddy John-John Jr. aka "Ground Warrior" working up-yond. You cant dress'em up and take'em no-where. He thanks he's really good in that corn-hole game. I told him "Ive seen a better arm on a rocking chair". He said he's ready for Wake Forest temperature.

51cd17ec665c927ed0c4780cedc0019e--insulated-coveralls-men-wear.jpg

Last edited:
The problem with layers is it can be difficult to unlayer when you need to use the bathroom. The long restroom lines during the playoffs are caused by guys fighting through the layers to find their favorite buddy and take care of business. Then of course, equal time is spent returning it to its safe space. This is especially nuanced and irritating for older gentlemen on water pills for blood pressure.......so I’ve been told.

Who's ready for some durn Football Playoffs. Ima freeze but them Rams will keep me warm

GO RAMS..............

8158e200c74823651aa6bb8cebd3f4c6ec0673fab11c60804408ff7aae040d2dfc8ef63a1391935701b6a5124cd140f49304c9364c07336812b6973358c93dd4.gif

Wheres my boy at Mr "Another Middle Creek Fan". He bees trying to trick me
43b28509097ff498774e816af91f33af--troll-dolls-dede.jpg

Last edited:
Who's ready for some durn Football Playoffs. Ima freeze but them Rams will keep me warm

GO RAMS..............

8158e200c74823651aa6bb8cebd3f4c6ec0673fab11c60804408ff7aae040d2dfc8ef63a1391935701b6a5124cd140f49304c9364c07336812b6973358c93dd4.gif

Wheres my boy at Mr "Another Middle Creek Fan". He bees trying to trick me
43b28509097ff498774e816af91f33af--troll-dolls-dede.jpg

Did he pay him for that ride? LMAO!

Ima just sharing the greeting of the day pa! How is you doing today fella? Aint heard a lick from you today. I need an update. You wus ah-doing great yesterday and today you slept in....

I didn't think there was much more that really could be said about the game. It now just needs to be played.
At least I don't have to wait another night for Middle Creek to play.

I didn't think there was much more that really could be said about the game. It now just needs to be played.
At least I don't have to wait another night for Middle Creek to play.
So wus I gotta look forward in this game:
That QB gona run all night?
#3 a tough battle?
You know their strength and weakness....

I dont need anythang from the original staff. You were an eyewitness and a great source. Spill thu beans fella. Youre a shy little thang

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT