ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett @ Heritage

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
web1_Rams2017113234419270.jpg

Q79Dswl.jpg

First of all I would like to say congratulations to Purnell Swett for moving on into the playoffs. A hard fought game last night. Lumberton never gave up and that QB has some talent. I wish him and Lumberton the best next year. Bright future. Purnell Swett now goes up against Heritage, A very tough team. 10-0, size, speed, and 4 Ex-NFL staff members. Purnell Swett has played top Notch teams this year. Did we beat them no, but the fact of the matter is that there is no difference in this game as far as tough contenders. We will come to win, not to play. The community is proud of today's results.

Again Congrats
S2V

Last edited:
I cant imagine these mighty rams have much
trouble with this team from Raleigh..
Heritage rolls big in this one!
Heriate Rolls BIG?
Am I as the opponent fan base suppose to agree, believe, and confirm to that unofficial statement?

Scotswin
You are trying to call out those Heritage residence. leave them alone. They know who they are. No need to remind them. I salute Heritage for having a great season. They obviously have something great in their recipe. Look forward to this game...

Mr. Raiders2014
Could you please Capitalize "Swett" next time? Thanks a bunch

North Carolina,
Could you please give me the grapevine on Heritage. Heritage, if we are connected I ask that you fellowship on here prior to the first snap.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I understand that being in the playoffs has you guys all giddy and feeling great but make no mistake about it. You guys are still the same ol purnell swett!

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Same?
Go Scots you are a brave gentleman. Basically we SUCK don’t we?

I’ll tell you what I’ll keep your “one and done”. As long as you allow me “to watch who comes in second”

Remember that competition gets harder the further you go, so you better be able to stop at nosebleed .

Mr. ScottishLAW
I believe heritage loves to air it all out in every frame. I also believe Heritage is coming straight through the blitz lane. I certainly believe they can intercept. There’s so much momentum in the game, we just need to get into a rhythm offensively. Purnell Swett must stay focused to beat a team like Heritage.

Of course we can not underestimate Heritage. We know what they have, we will watched them on film and will have to study them hard. I do know depth is not an issue at defensive end for Heritage.

Defense better snatch up that #3, #11, and QB who likes to run left to right gaining 2-3 yards. not north(preferably to the right)

Purnell Swett must eliminate the run game for Ricky Persons #3. and I am using MUST very strongly. If we can do this, we will have a ball game. He is the main threat on Heritage offense. The next I would say Devin grant #11 Wide Receiver.

Mr Sikner
When you get WIFI taken away, one starts kicking rocks and blowing snot. When you can no longer borrow your buddy’s “LIVE”, your blood pressure rises. Keep observing

Thanks Sikner sir

Good luck Rams i don't know what you did to Go Scots for him to talk about your Rams in such a way.
Sikner, it's playoff time. The time when the men get separated from the boys, if you will. The time when the pretenders are exposed and the contenders are recognized. There is no need for anyone to get their hopes up when the obvious is about to be revealed!

Reactions: sikner51
Heritage has a balance offense. #3 is pretty good but does have a bang up hand. QB is a D1 recruit (Duke I think). They have a middle LB that is a beast with NUMEROUS D1 offers. Pretty solid team.

Heritage has a balance offense. #3 is pretty good but does have a bang up hand. QB is a D1 recruit (Duke I think). They have a middle LB that is a beast with NUMEROUS D1 offers. Pretty solid team.
Sir
Say he has a banged up hand?
Wut happened?

QUESTION
QB- It looks like it has been effective but Why does he like to run from left to right instead of forward. Looks like they set him up to throw it a lot as well

I’ve watched that LB. Heritage is king, stacked, and a great contender like Scotland, Richmond, 71st. Nothing new to us, but we respect their program and record

Oldswettqb, I couldn't care less whether Swett wins or loses. I just like giving SV2 a hard time. That being said good luck Friday night. You are going to need it.

Mr. OldswettQB,
Here is what Wikipedia told me. Not Wiki Leak, but Wikipedia.
images

Personal information
Born Larry aka Go_Scots
February 11, 1966 (age 51)
Lawnburg, North Carolina, U.S.
Residence Beverly Hills / Tree Hill / Alabama
Height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
Weight 160 lb (73 kg)

Scotland Steak cooking career
Years active 2001–present
Best year Ranked 1st 2011-present
Career earnings $3,500 (as of 2017)

Participant specifications
Favorite steak burnt
Website GO_Larry@lawnburg.scotland.usa.net

During the age of Y2K or roughly over 16 plus years ago Go_Scots emerged. He came from a very far country side vineyard called Lawnburg. He came to this board to talk high school football roughly around 2001. When he first came here old folks talked football and of course talked a little smack. This was a place to engage knowledge football and fans from all over the state, beyond the cornfields and cow pastures migrated and settled on here to get perspectives on teams that folks without cable didn't get to see on a weekly basis during those early years of Y2K. Sadly Mr. OldswettQB, thanks to a few that had rather garner attention for themselves this site has seen most of those knowledgeable individuals leave because of the foolishness that most often takes place here. There is no need for 10 different threads on the same game. The nonsense here has long ago ah-gotten out of hand. Stick the subject of high school football and take the childish banter somewhere else.

------------ BREAK ------------
So yes Mr. OldswettQB, he sure is one grumpy old man

I hope you find your first round loss Friday night as funny as I find that post.

Mr. GreenandGold,
Is this the injured hand?
He also has a very high ankle sprain
Effective date: 18 October 2017
“He’s healthy, and he’s hitting (the hole). He’s looking good,” Washington said.
“Now it feels like I’ve got a new ankle,” Person said. “I just wanted to show people what I can do and what I’m capable of ... I’m playing with a purpose this year.”
In eight games this year, Person has 1,673 yards – averaging 209.1 per game – for 28 touchdowns. He’s added another 194 yards receiving and three touchdowns. He leads the state in total touchdowns (31) and is fourth in rushing yards.
http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/high-school/article179503071.html

ZROhbP2.jpg

Swett still has the capability to slew the
Mighty Huskies of Heritage.
aka was used to be from that area
called weak county. They put them jerseys on
just like them Swett young men...Enjoy your
trip to the capital city...

Swett still has the capability to slew the
Mighty Huskies of Heritage.
aka was used to be from that area
called weak county. They put them jerseys on
just like them Swett young men...Enjoy your
trip to the capital city...
I have heard a lot about Heritage all season long. Nothing but great things. I wouldn't say heritage is weak. They are 10-1 for a reason. Yes they put those Jerseys on just like us, They tie their shoes just like us, and they are hungry just like us. I was told last night by a Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar chef that Heriatge will begin the game with a huge pass and there's a season of trickery plays. I am curious to know what Heriatge's down side is. Maybe Mr. Greenandgold can chime me in.

Heritage has had #3 to 93 yds on 19 rushes during the Sanderson game. Like I said equalize #32 and #3 and #11 and Purnell Swett has a ball game. #11 is Heritage's prime time long pass receiver that they depend on. We must remember that #3 Person is coming out of the backfield as a receiver, with a damaged hand. This will be a huge concern for Heritage on Playoff - Game 1.

One thing I know is that Heritage will score on long passes and turnovers. But then again Heritage has a history of turnovers for themselves. Now the question is - Is that on #3 Person or on the passing game? Heritage has forced (21 int. / 7 fumbles) turnovers. Purnell Swett must take advantage of Heritage on the run game, but some passing may not hurt. Every game is important, so this is no different, so Purnell Swett needs to look for #3 Person to take over. Purnell Swett's defense must make both Person and Holmberg uncomfortable or else they will show off.

*********If PS doesnt already know, Heritage will try to pull the short passing game on us.
.............I would suggest as a fan, to see Purnell Swett run the ball verse passing due to interception numbers by Heritage defense.
.............What Wake Forest did to Heritage- PS study film, see how WF maintained #3 Person and QB.
.............PS defense prepare to intercept. QB Holmberg did not impress last game. interceptions, but yet too much time in the pocket.
.............I mentioned no Passing for PS. We must control the clock and run right through the living room, kitchen, bathroom and GO.
.............Heritage's D1 talent failed to show up last game. #32 got ate up. and #3 Person did not have his aggressive TDs.
.............Heritage went for 102yrd passing game against WF

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT