ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett 48-15 win over Pine Forest

Please tell me that since the Rams finally won a game that you are going to go back to attending their games.
48-15 is a big win Go_Go
Though they had a couple hick-ups during the Jamboree, I told my buddy that the Rams looked pretty good. If I had to make a wish, I would want them to capitalize on their toughest games this year.

------------------------ BREAK ------------------------

Tigertown,
Question: is that coach from Dillon on the Staff

wow what an offense for those Rams s2v, maybe they can finish as hi as 7th
in the conference.;)
Pine Forest-------------------->W
Ashley-------------------------->Unless Ashley has a new group of kids: W
Douglas Byrd----------------->I do not see this team in the radar: W
Hoggard------------------------>Purnells first tough match up ?
Richmond-------------------->(@ Richmond) makes it tough but the way PS played Fri-great chance ?
Scotland------------------------>PS - watch MC film, (1)PS must pass, (2) Stop Zeus and QB Keeper ?
Pinecrest------------------------>PS has been up and down with PC, but this is at PC. Tough ?
Jack Britt------------------------>Boneyard or not.....Purnell W
Seventy-First------------------->SF is too good this year. Hope i'm wrong L
Hoke------------------------------>I dont know whats been going on there the past few years W
Lumberton----------------------->I give this one to Purnell W

If Purnell wants to win the questioned games, they must not play them both ways...not in 4A. These kids will be winded by the 4th quarter.

If Purnell can win either Richmond or Scotland, not only will this build momentum but they are in the playoffs. If I had to chose one of the two, I would say Purnell upsets Richmond

Block Block Block

48-15 is a big win Go_Go
Though they had a couple hick-ups during the Jamboree, I told my buddy that the Rams looked pretty good. If I had to make a wish, I would want them to capitalize on their toughest games this year.

------------------------ BREAK ------------------------

Tigertown,
Question: is that coach from Dillon on the Staff

Yes, Coach Robbie Brown, great guy with a positive attitude about football.

Reactions: swett2victory
Pine Forest-------------------->W
Ashley-------------------------->Unless Ashley has a new group of kids: W
Douglas Byrd----------------->I do not see this team in the radar: W
Hoggard------------------------>Purnells first tough match up ?
Richmond-------------------->(@ Richmond) makes it tough but the way PS played Fri-great chance ?
Scotland------------------------>PS - watch MC film, (1)PS must pass, (2) Stop Zeus and QB Keeper ?
Pinecrest------------------------>PS has been up and down with PC, but this is at PC. Tough ?
Jack Britt------------------------>Boneyard or not.....Purnell W
Seventy-First------------------->SF is too good this year. Hope i'm wrong L
Hoke------------------------------>I dont know whats been going on there the past few years W
Lumberton----------------------->I give this one to Purnell W

If Purnell wants to win the questioned games, they must not play them both ways...not in 4A. These kids will be winded by the 4th quarter.

If Purnell can win either Richmond or Scotland, not only will this build momentum but they are in the playoffs. If I had to chose one of the two, I would say Purnell upsets Richmond

Block Block Block

As Penny would ask on Big Bang Theory....."Are you high???"

Those kinds of comments from Scots fans are a good reason why I was glad to hear Mallard Creek won the game the other night.
Oldswett,
Scotswin is really a great person. He was just trying to pull my chain. Swett looked good out there Friday night.

---------------- BREAK ----------------
Scotswin I told you at the jamboree Swett didnt look too bad, as long as the game plan is pure. Swett has the athletes to make it happen.

I am looking for a "W" against Ashley

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT