ADVERTISEMENT

PSHS Football Coach

HERD,
[/B]
index_t-48HR.gif

What are you looking forward to?

All I will say is cheese burgers in paradise! That is jimmy Buffett.

Our cheeseburgers were not in paradise they were on Thursdays after practice. Oh yeah one hour photo was on Fridays.

i refuse to let this thread die. Yes there is a lot of idiotic posts, and some made by me but the politics, drama, and BS that happen in Robeson county needs to come to light. Oh yeah the illegal politics as well.

also, good luck to the newest head coach at Purnell Swett High. you will have the173herds support. Just imagine if i spent that much energy posting the issues of the swett nation how much can i generate in support of Sherman. Wow, made you think!!!

Originally posted by swett2victory:

No support accepted. The last verbal aggrement I received was "we'll get it"

well let them get it. just pass the support onto the lower levels or to a different high school.

remember not to call anyone out........you might be subject to being put on mute for awhile or banned altogether.

No such thing as "mute" or "banned", that is a direct violation of FREEDOM OF SPEECH IAW Universal laration of Human Rights

I have th to freedom of opinion and expression
This post was edited on 2/23 2:58 PM by swett2victory

Herd
South and East already asked me to step on board. North really wants me to come though.

I have a question:
Where in the heck is the Super 55?
Are you jumping ship S2V????

Will you become SR2V, L2V????

Are you saying they really want you to be SP2V?

Originally posted by PSRspptr:

Herd
South and East already asked me to step on board. North really wants me to come though.

I have a question:
Where in the heck is the Super 55?
Are you jumping ship S2V????

Will you become SR2V, L2V????

Are you saying they really want you to be SP2V?
Herd
You see what I mean...Another Subject Matter Expert Gossiper lingering for information

and worst of all it was 2:23am....embarrassment.

Was PLAYERS open lastnight?

Is this the Norm?

This post was edited on 2/24 10:12 AM by swett2victory

Look Little Buddy.......don't get ur short shorts in a wad. You put it out there that South and East wanted you to step on board and that North REALLY wanted you. I was just wondering where you were going so that I could bid you farewell.

There was NO MENTION of you being wanted in the West......hmmmmm I wonder why.

See you on the sideline Little Buddy.........or not

I may step on the West if "I CHOOSE TO"

PurnellSwettSupporter,
So tell me your version of why I am not wanted on the West...............

Herd,
This is about to get interesting.....
[it's a matter of time before the173herd awakes]

"sideline"
The hint to who the mystery men maybe may be according to the use of their Spricht Englisch...

IS IT YOU?[/B]

OR IS IT YOU...... MR. INCREDIBLE?

[/B]

---------------------------------------- BREAK -------------------------------------------------

Was ist los? Ich schloss Ihre Zunge ?

This post was edited on 2/24 11:51 AM by swett2victory

You are the one who made no mention of being wanted in the West. I recall North, South, and East in your post, but no West........ I'm just going by your post there Lil Buddy....... No need to feel anger toward me.

Originally posted by PSRspptr:
You are the one who made no mention of being wanted in the West. I recall North, South, and East in your post, but no West........ I'm just going by your post there Lil Buddy....... No need to feel anger toward me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT