ADVERTISEMENT

PSHS Football Coach

A gossiper is a person who has privileged information about people and proceeds to reveal that information to those who have no business knowing it. Gossip is distinguished from sharing information in two ways:

1. Intent. Gossipers often have the goal of building themselves up by making others look bad and exalting themselves as some kind of repositories of knowledge.

2. The type of information shared. Gossipers speak of the faults and failings of others, or reveal potentially embarrassing or shameful details regarding the lives of others without their knowledge or approval. Even if they mean no harm, it is still gossip.

Proverbs 16:28
A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends.

Proverbs 20:19
A gossip betrays a confidence;
so avoid anyone who talks too much.

Proverbs 21:23
Those who guard their mouths and their tongues
keep themselves from calamity.

Herd,

I wasn't talking about you. I meant anyone who thought that he was a racist should not be taken seriously.

I heard some of the same stuff and thought it was funny.

race does not matter to me. I hate everyone equally!!!!

The comments stem from what is percieved the new admin making decisions to asking heil to leave based off of rumors/lies.

race does not matter to me. I hate everyone equally!!!!

The comments stem from what is percieved the new admin making decisions to asking heil to leave based off of rumors/lies.

Wildcafan,
My apologies. Let me reword what I said or meant to say. Out of that list that I mentioned above only one of those( Clinton) is running for coach position but I can't figure out which one.

This post was edited on 2/4 6:51 PM by swett2victory

PSRspptr,
Gossiping and speaking up are two different forces of the human being

A portion of the community( that means you )decided to resign a great coach, Shouldnt the other portion Decide who to hire. The first portion of the community laid the rules Out so now we are playing the game to hire, support, and defend.

Now let's get back to our regularly scheduled program
S2V

I tried to dial The Board of Education number but the line goes click everytime

This post was edited on 2/4 7:36 PM by swett2victory

This post was edited on 2/5 10:48 AM by Deana_King

So the admin asked a coach to leave based on rumors?

Now we are 12 days to announcing who the coach is and the names on the list are 2a assistant coaches, a coach that has bounced from 4a (remember his dream job) to college (4 months) now trying to get back to high school and a coach whom the assistant coach that put the knife in heils back wants so he can stay at the school.

If you take the past 4 teams that played at purnell and took the best players off of each team we still couldn't compete with RC AND SC. That is not Heils fault, that is timing and boosters and community's fault. So that being said it is everyone's fault that supports purnell that mark Heil is not there anymore to include me. I could have done more.

At least I didn't put a knife in his back, ask him to leave over rumors, or deny him what he thinks he needed to provide a winning program.

This threads not really informative, but is entertaining in an odd way. I can also say that any coach in his right mind who read it would stay as far away from PS as possible. BTW, Mark Heil is both a good man and a good coach. He is highly respected across the state.

Oldtimecoach,

Honestly that is what I am shooting for!

I honestly love being a PSHS Ram! But, I am a BE PHYSICAL RAM! I am a Mark Heil diciple!

We had a coach that cared, a coach that knew what was needed to win and was denied that!

Now we have coaches that have applied that have a resume out of this world but we failed to close the deal.

Now we will get a 2a assistant coach? Please don't get us the chicken wing offense. As much as this pains me, is Mike Brill available? What about Roger Graham?

Originally posted by oldtimecoach:
This threads not really informative, but is entertaining in an odd way. I can also say that any coach in his right mind who read it would stay as far away from PS as possible. BTW, Mark Heil is both a good man and a good coach. He is highly respected across the state.
Oltimecoach,
Welcome to the most famous forums on NCPREPS. I will introduce our cast....just to name a few.

directv-meathead-rob-lowe-commercial.jpg

[/URL]THIS IS THE173HERD BLACK TANK TOP

bob-LaBamba.jpg

THIS IS ME SWETT2VICTORY
[/B]

[/URL]

THIS REMINDS ME OF OLDSWETTQB COOL, CALM AND COLLECTIVE
[/B]

What is so not informative about this thread sir?

This post was edited on 2/4 10:33 PM by swett2victory

happy0005.r191677.gif

Originally posted by PSRspptr:

tumblr_inline_mmcidj361h1qz4rgp.gif
[/URL]
GET WITH THE REAL CREW PSRspptr[/B]

If you feel it's in reference to you........I wouldn't dare deny you the opportunity to feel that way.

Would the Purnell Swett community be happy with Coltharp hire?

I really don't have time to scroll through all od S2V's gibberish to try and find the answer if it has been given

Would the Purnell Swett community be happy with Coltharp hire?

I really don't have time to scroll through all od S2V's gibberish to try and find the answer if it has been given.

Screaming Monk,

I would want answers to a couple of questions about Coltharp.

1. Why he left RS to go be an assistant at PF?

2. Why he left PF to go to the college ranks when he stated his dream was to coach in Fayetteville NC?

3. Why was he only on staff at the college in Tennesse for only 4 months?

i wonder if those questions were asked at the original interview. if not please someone from hiring process pass this onto the school admin.
This post was edited on 2/5 6:58 AM by the173herd

Screaming monk,

As I told PSRspptr, Gossiping and speaking up are two different forces of the human being

A portion of the community( that means you )decided to resign a great coach, Shouldnt the other portion Decide who to hire. The first portion of the community laid the rules Out so now we are playing the game to hire, support, and defend.

Just about any coach is a winner to me because they have some kind of experience but we want Coach Brown the community

Now let's get back to our regularly scheduled program

S2V

This post was edited on 2/11 6:19 AM by swett2victory

Originally posted by the173herd:

Originally posted by PSRspptr:
If you feel it's in reference to you........I wouldn't dare deny you the opportunity to feel that way.

well i dont think it is reference to me, because i am a certified BAMF without a computer. please look up BAMF in the urban dictionary. if you need proof just remember this, in my chosen profession i have helped many (and when i say many i mean many) individuals meet the great man upstairs. Just to put it a little simpler for you, when Liam Neeson says his prayers at night he truely wishes to be more like the173herd bro!!! heres my picture and this is my sound!!!!

You don't feel its a reference to you, but you follow that up with a threat? Really????

I'm not foolish BRO.....I know exactly what you were implying BRO. But make NO MISTAKE BRO....there is ZERO fear here BRO.

Also BRO....I know some of the baddest that you refer to in our US Army and I'd bet you they wouldn't be on a HS sports message board boasting about killing people and making veiled threats.

PSRspptr,

it was in no way shape or form a threat. to the second line of the last post maybe i would be on a high school message board or maybe i wouldnt. llike i said earlier i was just letting you know that i do not need to hide behind a keyboard. If that was taken as a threat i didnt mean it that way.

i have told you in one of the earlier threads that i am glad you a PSHS supporter. now lets get back to what we are trying to figure out, who the next coach is, why brown was not hired, and why they pushed the dates back to the 17th.

WOW!!!!!!! What is the thread thing here. There was no feel of hot temperature in 173herd message. You must be insecure. Whether the strongest US Army Soldier or the coffee maker comes on here, at the end of the day we are Soldiers. Heck, I know a DELTA FORS Soldier who plays The Lengend of Zelda................does that make him a weak Soldier?

We all stand ready to deploy, engage and destory the enemies of the United States of America in close combabt. We are the guardian of freedom and the way of life.

This post was edited on 2/11 4:20 AM by swett2victory

Originally posted by swett2victory:

WOW!!!!!!! What is the thread thing here. There was no feel of hot temperature in 173herd message. You must be insecure. Whether the strongest US Army Soldier or the coffee maker comes on here, at the end of the day we are Soldiers. Heck, I know a DELTA FORS Soldier who plays The Lengend of Zelda................does that make him a weak Soldier?

We all stand ready to deploy, engage and destory the enemies of the United States of America in close combabt. We are the guardian of freedom and the way of life.

Legends of Zelda??? serious????? i personally like clash of clans!!!!! boom beach was a little weak.

The best thing would be to wait patiently and see who is hired. Then give that Coach 100% support from day one. You, me, S2V or anyone else on here has no final say on who will be the new Coach. I seriously doubt the Admin is checking out NCPreps to see who they should hire. All this, I want this Coach, not that Coach accomplishes NOTHING. Suppose one of the Coaches you've "questioned" on here and said you didn't want becomes the next Coach. No matter who is hired, some will like it, others won't. No matter who is hired, no matter their background, race or ethnicity they will need 100% support to be successful. Hey, maybe they moved the date back to lure Pete Carroll away from the Seahawks and we'll lose the state championship by passing on the goal line instead of pounding it in on the ground. I'm fine with discussing who could possibly be next in line, but leave out the negativity and as another poster said "the gibberish".

This post was edited on 2/5 9:47 AM by PSRspptr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT