ADVERTISEMENT

Providence vs Butler

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
7-1 Providence vs 7-1 Butler. Interesting matchup. Only loss for Butler was to Myers Park 24-21. Providence only loss was to Ardrey Kell 41-10. I would say the winner of this game could possibly play Grimsley should they win over Hillside. Any thoughts or insight to this game.

I believe Butler has the better defense & offense. I'll take butler by 14.

Butler can’t get caught peeking ahead meaning not taking Providence seriously because Providence struggled against a team Butler beat by almost 50.

Butler can’t get caught peeking ahead meaning not taking Providence seriously because Providence struggled against a team Butler beat by almost 50.
It would be difficult for me to imagine Hales on the O side, or Stone on the D side taking anyone lightly. Those 2 have been a part of State Championship teams.

Butler won’t take Providence lightly. Schools are 4-5 miles apart and some of those Matthews Butler kids went to middle school with some of the Providence kids. Also, Parish Metzgar and Jake Snapp both are former Providence players so this game might be a little personal on both sides. Whoever wins will win bc they were the better team.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagisterO
Butler is the team to beat. After watching Grimsley and East Forsyth play I'm was not impressed with Grimsley. If they meet up next week Grimsley could be in trouble and possibly lose two regional finals at home in back to back seasons. If that happens we need to discuss how their coaches can't win the big game even after bringing in most of Page's skilled players. Lots of pressure on Grimsley to win it all this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT