ADVERTISEMENT

Proud to be a Black Knight!

Knightsrule4ever

Oct 4, 2014
First off, hats off to the Trojans! I know it's never easy to lose, and it's especially hard when you are this close to the prize, but you guys set the tone for those coming after. I hate you had to come into a game as big as this one without your star player, but you guys played like the champions you are. You made your school and community proud, and good luck next year!

Now to the Knights! Woo Hoo. These guys played an awesome game of football. That defense is just awe-inspiring!! I have to admit to being worried when the Trojans were standing on the 5 yard line in their first possession, but recovering that fumble was huge, and in spite of some questionable calls, and quick flags, you played lights out football. Knights had almost 400 total yards to Trojans 200. Was hoping to see No. 3 break 2,000 yards tonight, but it was close but not quite yet. No. 11 had another outstanding night, but I was most impressed with that defense! 15-0 baby!! Lets go all the way!!

Knight , Now you all ease down East and make it 16 - 0 ... Remind them who the SMC is
party0007.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT