ADVERTISEMENT

Proposed conferences

Players have to graduate before they can enroll and that won't happen until the end of of the year.

Grades would be more of a concern not just for Richmond but all schools...
Not true. Caleb just announced that he will early enroll. Has been a long-standing rule that RCS students don’t graduate early, but last June that rule was quietly changed.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
It’s all about credits. If kid has his credits they can go. Online classes are often taken as extra class to get credit. If the kid only needed say English in the spring to satisfy his grad requirements and it was offered online he can take it and get out.

Lots of loopholes in education these days. Too many if you ask me. Some are used for wrong reasons.

Why hold a kid in high school if they’ve satisfied all credits? You run the risk of the student being more of a distraction to learning (in regular settings, not Covid), or the student counting against you if they fail to attend school and wind-up being a 10-day drop. If they’re done and both parents and the student want to graduate early, let them. Technically, most schools don’t hold mid-year graduations, so they’re not really graduating early. They will graduate with their class in June.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
The map is definitely a bit lopsided when looking at the top end talent in 4 A. There so many strong programs in the western part of the map. Arizona did something interesting where they took the top programs in the different conferences and made an open division playoff system with them.

If you look at the "New East" and the New playoff set up I think you are looking at some possible power structure in the East. I think your top ten for the next couple of years could look like this

Richmond
Wake Forest
Cardinal Gibbons
Leesville Road
New Bern
Hoke
Pinecrest
Hoggard

with a combination of these schools rounding out the top 10

Heritage
Rolesville
New Hannover
Garner
Jordan
Clayton
Cleveland

So it will be interesting to see what happens

well think that. but HSFB man and his followers Predicts.
2021 4a state high school football champions will B's from Charlotte/ Meck county
2022 Charlotte/ Meck R's maybe Greensboro/area
2023 same as above
2024 maybe Forsyth County but most likely Charlotte/Meck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT