ADVERTISEMENT

Preliminary Brackets are out

Richmond has a very favorable draw. Then in Mallard Creek’s bracket, once again we have the Charlotte Invitational and the non-Charlotte teams (Reagan, West Forsyth and Pinecrest) playing each other. I’m sorry I know they’re using MaxPreps adjusted rankings but my cynical side asks; it just so happened, by coincidence it worked out that way? Again, Mallard Creek has to play someone they’ve already played in the regular season.

Everybody cept Lumberton and Swett. GO RAIDERS... Scots, Patriots, Bucs, Bucks, and Falcons...

Richmond has a very favorable draw. Then in Mallard Creek’s bracket, once again we have the Charlotte Invitational and the non-Charlotte teams (Reagan, West Forsyth and Pinecrest) playing each other. I’m sorry I know they’re using MaxPreps adjusted rankings but my cynical side asks; it just so happened, by coincidence it worked out that way? Again, Mallard Creek has to play someone they’ve already played in the regular season.

Not crazy about playing a team that we have already beat but overall it's a good draw for Mallard Creek.

Hate that 11 start on the championship game in chapel Hill. There is not a basketball game that day so what is the deal.

The website must be getting hammered. Slow and unresponsive with timeout errors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT