ADVERTISEMENT

Pre season west top 10

Anytime Mt.Airy is in the 4th round at home..i will be there..Lord knows EW as much as i support them aint playin that deep in the playoffs.

Reactions: gdawg74
I wouldnt admit it either. Mt airy and all the tranfers and it still took some home area refs. Act like im making it up but fact is its on film and bears needed help to win. Bears couldnt win if refs hadnt screwed us out of those two points.

LOL. You lost buh bye! You're making the SMC look bad. Do Better. How many times through the years have you sat back and cried, watching the game over and over? Geez this is awful. GG though.

And then a grown man rolled over in his bed at 4:47 am in the morning to check a high school football site !!! Reliving a past football game while making excuses for a loss — BK13, man let it go, , shewwwwww , shewwwww , shewwwwww , I kinda forgot what to really say when I seen you was posting at 4:47am , to funny

Reactions: The Lake Man
Thats when i get up to workout. Really dont see how thats funny.

"I have seen it many times before also. The only year that a SMC team was truly better than the Mitchell team they were playing was in 2016".

Dang talk about a homer wearing purple glasses.

"Last year, a Cherokee team that Mitchell had went 4-0 against beat the Neers in Ledger, and beat them fairly handily. They weren't better, hell I dont think they were even"

the above statement can in no way be taken as respectful.

Go Braves! Hope we get another ring this year while the rest of the whiners on here are talking coulda shoulda woulda and yeah but's(we were better than them, if they wouldnt have had Mintz, if murphy would have gone small). Cherokee won how about a congrats instead of discrediting what braves accomplished.

You took every single statement i said out of context, and didn't finish a single sentence. Do you work for CNN? I like Cherokee. I like the SMC. I have much respect for both, considering they have whipped up on Mitchell for a good many years. Everybody and their brother was surprised by the outcome of the game last year, Cherokee done great. I am happy for any team that wins their first championship, even if they go thru my team to get it. BTW, i thought you pulled for Alleghany?

Reactions: BK13T-$
Everybody and their brother was suprised at the outcome ey? well guess what cherokee fans werent suprised, at least i wasnt....maybe at how bad the beatdown was. Yes i am an alleghany fan but braves r my second team for the last few years. Im being honest after week 4 alleghany is unwatchable...and i need someone to pull for come playoff time cause my trojans very rarely make it past 1st round. Best of luck to mounties this season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT