ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-Pre season SMC favorite

Robbinsville going find out fast how good they are when they travel to burnsville. Walsh will have them ready for war.

I don't think Murphy or Robbinsville will be top 5 at seasons end. Both teams have major injury question marks and both lost a lot.
Actually Murphy didn't lose a lot, brought most of the team back. But any time you turn over essentially your whole coaching staff and your 2 year starting QB is hurt there are going to be question marks.

Reactions: mhs95 and ncvol2381
Robbinsville is mostly healthy but low numbers compared to the last few years

I heard we looked better than expected at the passing game Thursday vs Tuscola and north buncombe.

Reactions: GreyGod623
Robbinsville beat Tuscola 26-06
I didn't hear anything about north buncombe.

Anyone heard anything about it?

I’m a Viking through and through , and I know the rankings have us at number one, but it’s going to be difficult this year, that’s for sure. We’ve got some playmakers back from last year, including state championship mvp , but we only have six seniors. This is going to be a young team. I’m not saying they’re not talented, or won’t make a run, just hard to say with so many new faces.

I’m a Viking through and through , and I know the rankings have us at number one, but it’s going to be difficult this year, that’s for sure. We’ve got some playmakers back from last year, including state championship mvp , but we only have six seniors. This is going to be a young team. I’m not saying they’re not talented, or won’t make a run, just hard to say with so many new faces.
I appreciate Tarboro's humbleness, but y'all have earned the right to stand where you're at.

Week 2 Andrews plays at Cherokee. They play each other twice this season.

According to Cherokee's Facebook Page
Cherokee's schedule is
Week 1 @ Smoky mountain
Week 2 home Andrews
Week 3 home Choctaw central
Week 4 home Rosman
Week 5 @ East Gaston
Week 6 bye
Week 7 Home Murphy
Week 8 Home Robbinsville
Week 9 @ Andrews
Week 10 @ Hayesville
Week 11 @ Swain

I thinking coach is getting ready for Asheville.
Just my opinion but I doubt they are even looking at this point.

My Trojans are traveling week 3...4 and half hours from sparta to Hayesville(9hr round trip) for some reason. Lol

Reactions: BK13T-$
Well at least we want have to worry about teams like Reidsville and shelby. Wish the cougars could have stayed 2a, in 2a 3 win teams dont not make the playoffs lol
Lol. I know right and in 1a teams that beat the 2a runner up lose in the 2nd rd. You’ll see. 1aa was easier to advance in than 1a.

Hes saying Mitchell destroyed the team that played for a 2A state championship.. And then Mitchell was taken out of the 2nd round of the 1A playoff pretty handedly by a SMC team that was bruised and beaten up pretty good. Then that SMC team didn't even make it to the State Championship. 1A won't be a cake walk.
Tough to have to run through Robbinsville, Murphy, Tarboro, Thomas Jefferson

Lol. I know right and in 1a teams that beat the 2a runner up lose in the 2nd rd. You’ll see. 1aa was easier to advance in than 1a.
Finally you guys beat Heritage , even joey Robinson said on his coaching show covid 19 killed his players, we just got players back, love played you at end of year lol. As for 2a we gave Reidsville lot better game then east surry

Where are all the MH guys? I figured we'd have a few new faces around here.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Finally you guys beat Heritage , even joey Robinson said on his coaching show covid 19 killed his players, we just got players back, love played you at end of year lol. As for 2a we gave Reidsville lot better game then east surry
Heritage was blessed in the Hendersonville game this spring when Hville's HC had a brain fart and kicked the extra point in OT knowing full well that if Joey scored, he would be going for two. Mistake of a lifetime IMO. Hendersonville would have matched up much better against Reidsville than Heritage and that's a fact.

• Wow
Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT