ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed For Dlee 42 (AKA) The Last Ninja

stallion4life

Nov 9, 2001
Many prayers needed for one of SWO # 1 Fans and Message Board Member DLee42 AKA Thelastninja. He was admitted into the hospital yesterday here in town and is now being moved to Greenville do to some issues with his heart. As he has said up here a few times the last 6 weeks or so of football season, he has been very sick and isn't in great shape right now......all our prayers are needed to help one of our message board brothers out at this time!!!! Will keep everyone up to date as I get them.
This post was edited on 1/1 2:12 PM by stallion4life

Prayers for one of the great fans of SWO. Hoping for a speedy recovery Ninja. Keep us posted of the progress.

My prayers go out to Ninja for a complete and speedy recovery.

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (‭Psalm‬ ‭147‬:‭3‬ NIV)
Heal the sick who are there and tell them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.' (‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭9‬ NIV)

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
smile.r191677.gif

Prayers from Wolves country! Hope you get better quick! It won't be long until August 1st and football.

Lets get it well Mr. Lee.

Before you know it another football season will roll around.

Reidsville and other posters and fans all over North Carolina need you back and healthy.

Your posts are missed.

We are praying for your quick and full recovery!!

Please keep DLee in your prayers. I talked to him this morning and he said for me to post the update. They have straightened out his heart issue, but they did find cancer on one of his kidney. He is going to have surgery on it.

He wants to thank all of you for thinking and praying for him!!

I'm praying without ceasing for you ninja,hang in there...by his stripes we are healed!!!

Sorry to hear of the kidney issue. Ninja, we all know you will have a successful surgery and come back strong in support of the Stallions. Stay strong and heal before venturing back to the business world. All of NCPreps nation are behind you 100%. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Originally posted by TVILLEDAWG2370:
Anybody have any updates?
I talked with him last week and his spirits are up beat.He's lost a LOT of weight and he was hoping to come home last Friday but saw on Fb this morning he's still in Greenville. Gonna call him later today and get more up dates...I know Dlee has gotten under a LOTTAAA people's skin on preps as he has MINE in the past lol but when i finally met him and got to know him its all in fun to him. Give him credit, he knows his football. Please keep him in ur prayers...

Thanks wildcat34,I remember when I first starting posting on here couple years ago,ninja would get under my skin a bit,but now I think he's a pretty cool guy even though I don't know him personally,I really enjoy TRYING to read what he posts on these boards:)

Get well ninja!!!

I just saw on his Facebook that they were releasing him from the hospital today.

Glad to hear Ninja is getting to go home. No better place than home. I wish him nothing but the best. Ninja never got under my skin as some say he did in the beginning. I absolutely enjoy the comedy on here. Can't wait for him to get back to his old ways.

As much as we've gone back and forth over the last couple seasons, hate to see ol Ninja in a bad way.. Praying for your brother...Get well soon, boards just aren't the same without you

I have met some great people in Onslow County thru my travels watching wrestling. Dixon, SWO, Swansbor, Croatan, and Others. Great sports fans and proud Americans. I'm sure Ninja is one of the same.

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Update?
Talked to him Saturday and he's home resting and building strength back up. He told me he's lost about 100 lb. said he felt the best he had in a while..He will be BACK on here soon aggravating us all as usual lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT