ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Job Openings 2021-22

Lincoln Charter's coach resigned today from a source close to the school. Said he wanted to be able to watch his son play more in college plus some think he has other options. Not sure but hate to lose him as they were going to be really good again next season. Did a great job at LCS and past schools he was at.

Depends if his son transfers again, bouncing around twice already. Kids today want instant gratification. Another parent all bent out of shape on twitter accusing officials are being out to get Charter even though they were winning most of game. To many adults acting like kids.

I don't usually look or comment but saw this as someone said my name was mentioned as resigning. On that note, my son transferred from Lee's McRae, not because of "instant gratification" as he understood playing college ball at any level is tough (and actually was playing in all games). He actually stepped away for personal health reasons at Christmas not knowing if he would ever play again. We were lucky enough that several coaches reached out, and after getting the clearance, he chose Milligan. So, before you insinuate things you know nothing about especially when it pertains to my family, you should probably take your own advice and act like an adult yourself. And notice I didn't hide my identity. Again, I usually don't care for these things but not sure how my name got mentioned but using my son in a negative tone will not be tolerated!

Reactions: Cannon21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT