4. Hibriten
5. Burns
6. Salisbury
7. Eastern Randolph
8. Clinton
9. North Lincoln
10. Brevard
Just missed: pisgah, Wallace rose hill

Top ten in 2A, much like a top ten in 3A, is irrelevant. You've got Shelby and Reidsville then everybody else, unless Burns stands up of course. Catholic has a firm grip on 3A as does Weddington.

Top ten in 2A, much like a top ten in 3A, is irrelevant. You've got Shelby and Reidsville then everybody else, unless Burns stands up of course. Catholic has a firm grip on 3A as does Weddington.

Kings mountain will be right with catholic

Pisgah should be ranked ahead of Brevard IMO, they've got a really strong senior class. In 2021, I think Brevard will be a title contender.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Not sure you can count on Eastern Randolph being in the west. They sit in what I like to refer to as no mans land, and can go east or west.

1. SWO

2-10 whoever you like

Judging off last year where we were still young at key positions, I think SWO lands In top 10. Unfortunately we can count Jacksonville game as a loss for the foreseeable future, and Northside. Those schools are becoming larger as we seem to stay the same size. WRH game is going to be big in determining where we stand in 2a.

If we can just get our speed back SWO could become dominate again. Coach Dempsey has his O-line and D-line ready every year.

Reactions: SWO-WA
"1. Shelby
2-10 whoever Shelby plays"

-that Shelby fan that regurgitates the same Shelby info every post
No Shelby poster has even posted in this thread. Yet, Franky is in here with Shelby in his mouth as always, continuously on Shelby’s @$&$. Ish is getting strenuous. I haven’t seen one Shelby fan regurgitate the same info in every post. Yes, we’re excited about the National recruiting attention that a couple of our players are getting, but even that has simmered down.

Get off Shelby’s $&@&, Franky. Enough is enough. Reidsville is a great program, one of the premiere programs in NC, there’s no need for any insecurity, man.

Last edited:
Judging off last year where we were still young at key positions, I think SWO lands In top 10. Unfortunately we can count Jacksonville game as a loss for the foreseeable future, and Northside. Those schools are becoming larger as we seem to stay the same size. WRH game is going to be big in determining where we stand in 2a.

If we can just get our speed back SWO could become dominate again. Coach Dempsey has his O-line and D-line ready every year.

I get Pi$$ed of losing to anyone, even the KC Chiefs. IF by chance we do beat em both LOOK OUT 2A. We do need some speed on Off as well as Def.

Reactions: UNC91
No Shelby poster has even posted in this thread. Yet, Franky is in here with Shelby in his mouth as always, continuously on Shelby’s @$&$. Ish is getting strenuous. I haven’t seen one Shelby fan regurgitate the same info in every post. Yes, we’re excited about the National recruiting attention that a couple of our players are getting, but even that has simmered down.

Get off Shelby’s $&@&, Franky. Enough is enough. Reidsville is a great program, one of the premiere programs in NC, there’s no need for any insecurity, man.

I think he was refering to your stalker the 98 Champions

This is just thinking out loud.

1. Shelby
2. Reidsville
3. Salisbury
4. Northeastern
5. Clinton
6. Burns
7. North Lincoln
8. Anson County
9. Hertford County
10. Hibriten

No insecurities, but Ill be nice enough to break it down for you since you are a nice guy and mention me on posts I never commented on ;)

1. A Shelby poster posting/not posting on this thread has no nothing to do with the comment I made

2. It was a thread about Top 10 teams in the state, why wouldnt I mention Shelby? Are you guys not top 10? I even listed you as #1, an ultimate sign of respect when the Rams are just as loaded for 2020.

3. Ish is strenuous because my favorite Greek spot in G-boro isnt open. Hoping to find out otherwise in about an hour.

4. You havent seen one fan regurgitate the same info in every post? You must forget your friend True(notfactual)Dyansty, who posts the same BS about "30 years... sustained...we could beat Alabama" every time he speaks.

5. The recruitment of your defensive stars has nothing to do with the comment I made and I hope they all stay in state or at least the ACC

5. Shelby fans always speak of how they always play the toughest schedule (even though those teams dont really do much in the long run) and every teams they play could beat anyone else in the state. Hence they were rated 2-10 in my rankings, again giving respect to them Golden Lions

6. Learn to take a joke, which my rankings obviously were, as it may help you live longer. I want LA and everyone to live as long as possible.

I was too just to be honest. Think the thought of finally getting reidsville at home possibly caused a little looking ahead in our boys minds. They return most of an extremely tough defensive unit with some outstanding guys coming up from our Jv program. I think we will be in the hunt again this season.

Don’t overlook Heritage this year. Returning most of possibly the best defensive team they have ever had with some outstanding players coming up from last years Jv squad.

I was too just to be honest. Think the thought of finally getting reidsville at home possibly caused a little looking ahead in our boys minds. They return most of an extremely tough defensive unit with some outstanding guys coming up from our Jv program. I think we will be in the hunt again this season.

I was actually looking forward to visiting The Pit, but them kitty cats from King ruined my plans! Beautiful venue up there you guys have.

Reactions: 97Cougar

I was looking up places to eat and everything lol. I think Heritage would have been a tougher game. But we still win by 2 or 3 scores at least.

Reactions: 97Cougar
I was looking up places to eat and everything lol. I think Heritage would have been a tougher game. But we still win by 2 or 3 scores at least.
Maybe closer than that but we will never know. And if you should have to come this year don’t look for places to eat we will have plenty of food going in the parking lot. You can come eat with us. Burgers, BBQ, hotdogs we will hook you up.

No insecurities, but Ill be nice enough to break it down for you since you are a nice guy and mention me on posts I never commented on ;)

1. A Shelby poster posting/not posting on this thread has no nothing to do with the comment I made

2. It was a thread about Top 10 teams in the state, why wouldnt I mention Shelby? Are you guys not top 10? I even listed you as #1, an ultimate sign of respect when the Rams are just as loaded for 2020.

3. Ish is strenuous because my favorite Greek spot in G-boro isnt open. Hoping to find out otherwise in about an hour.

4. You havent seen one fan regurgitate the same info in every post? You must forget your friend True(notfactual)Dyansty, who posts the same BS about "30 years... sustained...we could beat Alabama" every time he speaks.

5. The recruitment of your defensive stars has nothing to do with the comment I made and I hope they all stay in state or at least the ACC

5. Shelby fans always speak of how they always play the toughest schedule (even though those teams dont really do much in the long run) and every teams they play could beat anyone else in the state. Hence they were rated 2-10 in my rankings, again giving respect to them Golden Lions

6. Learn to take a joke, which my rankings obviously were, as it may help you live longer. I want LA and everyone to live as long as possible.
Very nice post.As for our schedule we do most every year play the toughest 2A schedule.As for beating Alabama I seriously doubt we would but I can promise you we would go into the game thinking we were going to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT