ADVERTISEMENT

Post tonight’s scores

Grimsley is plenty good without these flags. It's hard to believe we get to the Regional Final and are all of a sudden this undisciplined.

Reactions: Wildcats9900
So you don't agree that strong teams don't run with ease on East Forsyth's defense? I believe most people here will agree that East defense struggles against the run.

My issue is the vulnerable FOR YEARS part. This year we've been susceptible but if you pay attention it's been to teams who's backs are being recruited pretty good by colleges. Those same backs have pretty much run through everyone else too. We were pretty stout against the run for the most part last year. We were decent in 11, and 15 too.

My issue is the vulnerable FOR YEARS part. This year we've been susceptible but if you pay attention it's been to teams who's backs are being recruited pretty good by colleges. Those same backs have pretty much run through everyone else too. We were pretty stout against the run for the most part last year. We were decent in 11, and 15 too.
Score please?

Okay I gotcha. I can see how it came off as I was bad mouthing them for a decade or something. Just from my observations at least since the MC game at East, it seems to me that they've struggle to stop the rushing attack against great teams which you mentioned.

Reactions: Veejay4
Okay I gotcha. I can see how it came off as I was bad mouthing them for a decade or something. Just from my observations at least since the MC game at East, it seems to me that they've struggle to stop the rushing attack against great teams which you mentioned.

We're good. I'm in my emotions for real. We just escaped on a strange decision by Grimsley to go for 2.

Reactions: ForsythCo
Reminds me of Carolina against Clemson. Guess they wanted to go for the win... Oh well. East is back in the finals!

I understand now Grimsley couldn't kick and pretty much adopted the 2 point conversion going forward.

Not sure if our blocking an extra point against them previously factored in to it but when they say special teams are called "special" for a reason last night really brought that point home. It was part of Grimsleys demise.

Gotta win at least 2 out of 3 phases.

Reactions: Wildcats9900
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT