ADVERTISEMENT

Post tonight’s scores

EF defense has been vulnerable to the run game for years now... Hopefully for East their offense can save them because their defense sure isn't.

EF defense has been vulnerable to the run game for years now... Hopefully for East their offense can save them because their defense sure isn't.

No run game for years now? OK Stevie Wonder. Some of you all really have no clue what you're talking about.

No run game for years now? OK Stevie Wonder. Some of you all really have no clue what you're talking about.

You read that all types of wrong. I said they can't stop the run game. Read the quote a little better before getting in your feelings.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
You read that all types of wrong. I said they can't stop the run game. Read the quote a little better before getting in your feelings.[/QUOT

Ok let's play semantics. Excuse me VULNERABLE to the run game and you're still blind.

So you don't agree that strong teams don't run with ease on East Forsyth's defense? I believe most people here will agree that East defense struggles against the run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT